New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

I LOVE BEING RIGHT :)

Who is this troll? I come back to this thread and every other reply is from this guy.

It is not me. So, do you think the Browns will be wearing white on white at the Dolphins this weekend, or will we get to see the Brown jerseys?

Well, I guess we know who our troll is.

I'm confused

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused

He pops in at random to say that he's not the troll, then goes on to ask a football question (in a baseball thread) which has already been answered multiple times. Seems like he is laughing about it.

Completely went over my head, I get it now, lol.

Hey all, I came across this thread from a blog about the leaked logo. I live in Fort Lauderdale, so I listen to LeBatard daily.

I'm in no way connected with the threezero5 guy, but what he said about LeBatard saying this is not the logo is correct.

His show started at 3 & about 15 minutes ago he said the logo floating around is not a correct logo.

Samson will be on at 5. You can stream the show & interview online at www.790theticket.com

However after he said the logo was not correct, they did all say they liked the logo & at this day in age, 2011, there isn't anything you can do that hasn't already been done. So considering that, they all like the logo we are seeing here. He asked his co-hosts to name the last great logo & nobody could name one. Lol.

The M/marlin with the text "MARLINS" arched across the top isn't the logo, I wonder if that's what they're referring to...

As said before, this is also the cap-only logo on a black background, the primary logo has a slight (*very* slight) difference in colours but is still the M with the marlin

Right. It's not their "primary logo" if we're being technical, but for all intensive purposes, that's it. There are different color variations depending no the background

and also the script differences. Maybe that is the loophole he uses.

I LOVE BEING RIGHT :)

Who is this troll? I come back to this thread and every other reply is from this guy.

It is not me. So, do you think the Browns will be wearing white on white at the Dolphins this weekend, or will we get to see the Brown jerseys?

Roman, I may be a modern uniform nut, but I am not a troll. I thought Johnny could answer my question.

spacer.png

They asked Samson what he thought of the reaction of the leak of the new logo. He said he hasn't seen any reaction & he isn't looking at any of the reaction & it's a normal day for him & looking at reactions is not part of his normal day. There is no scandal, he said the team is CRAP (lol) the season is coming to an end & they are looking forward to next year. (Yes crap is a quote from Samsons mouth Lol).

He kept plugging that the new logo will be released on 11/11/11 & it will be a great day & that all merchandise will be on sale 11/11/11.

He said he cares very deeply about the brand & the franchise & everything will be released on 11/11/11.

What I found interesting is that he did not say it was NOT the logo, he just said he didn't see any of the reactions to anything. That's all I can rely from the interview.

Could this "leak" be a trial balloon that MLB launched just to see what the public response would be?

If the new look is greeted with huzzahs, they could claim it's genuine and pretend to be all pissed off at it's leakage.

If the new look is greeted with jeers, they could deny it's genuine and then get to work on option B.

I'm just sayin'.

It wouldn't be MLB who has an interest in leaking a new logo. It would be the team itself (or someone within the organization with an agenda). Teams initiate logo redesigns and revisions. MLB must approve new art, but teams basically control the process of seeking out new artwork, who designs the logo, etc . . .

This story got my attention because I have experience dealing with MLB on logo changes and design - and this is quite frankly one of the most hideous proposed logos I have ever seen. It's so bad that I can only suspect that someone in the Marlins organization is convinced that leaking a decoy logo will somehow throw misdirect people from the real thing. I believe it does the opposite - stoking curiosity.

If the actual re-branded logo looks anything like what we see above - someone needs to be fired or demoted.

Dont worry I will be gone soon I just want to show you haters am RIGHT I might be gone by 5:00 eastern time if not dif. On 11-11-11 :)

Go away you bigoted troll. I will as soon as you buy a razor and shave fat jesus

When you quote someone, you click outside the quote to respond.

Archived