New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The timing is strange, though. At least in my opinion. Didn't they even show it on ESPN?

Yea, the cat is out of the bag. To delete the leaked logo out of "respect" to MLB is kind of pointless at this point. If MLB and the Marlins really cared, then they should of done a better job of keeping the lid on this logo in the first place. Too little too late now. I repect CCSLC's decision to delete the new logo, but it is also funny.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Honestly, while I love leaks as much as anyone on here, if you cannot understand why MLB, Jeffrey Loria, or any business owner would have an issue with this and do whatever is in their power to fix it, you are likely either one of the 10-year olds who now pollute the site, or a complete idiot.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

lmao...of course they should have issues with it, but at the same time...do a better job of keeping a lid on things. Yes, that's easier said than done, but the Bills are a perfect example of doing a much better job. Outside of the Madden clip, only a handfull of us had seen their new uniforms. The Bills uniform guide was out there, but they made it difficult to find. The Marlins, on the other hand, were pretty sloppy with "policing" this one. Fact of the matter is that this one falls under the "too little, too late" category. You can't fix something that is now EVERYWHERE.

This isn't about being a "10-year olds who now pollute the site, or a complete idiot", it's about something becoming common knowledge. CCSLC can delete it and I repsect that, but at the same time it's all for nothing. Just Google "leaked Marlins logo" in their image search engine and there it is.

End of discussion.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

The timing is strange, though. At least in my opinion. Didn't they even show it on ESPN?

I repect CCSLC's decision to delete the new logo, but it is also funny.

I was asked to remove it, so I did... I'm not going to put up a fight, it helps that they were incredibly friendly in their chat with me (other leagues haven't been so nice, so I'd battle them and I'd lose) and as I'm sure you can imagine I am not looking to make enemies with any league.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I was asked to remove it, so I did... I'm not going to put up a fight, it helps that they were incredibly friendly in their chat with me (other leagues haven't been so nice, so I'd battle them and I'd lose) and as I'm sure you can imagine I am not looking to make enemies with any league.

Trust me, I'm not bashing you for it. But you have to admit it is also funny. Not because you delete them, but because MLB and Marlins waiting this long to do anything about it.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Trust me, I'm not bashing you for it. But you have to admit it is also funny. Not because you delete them, but because MLB and Marlins waiting this long to do anything about it.

Or it took them this long to find the source of it?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

do a better job of keeping a lid on things. Yes, that's easier said than done, but the Bills are a perfect example of doing a much better job. Outside of the Madden clip, only a handfull of us had seen their new uniforms. The Bills uniform guide was out there, but they made it difficult to find. The Marlins, on the other hand, were pretty sloppy with "policing" this one.

No.

Each team had one leak. One single leak in the long supply chain of merchandisers and other assorted partners. Both were equally "sloppy".

Just like the Jays had one leak. But the Marlins leak made a bigger splash because the change was so drastic instead of a tweaked throwback.

do a better job of keeping a lid on things. Yes, that's easier said than done, but the Bills are a perfect example of doing a much better job. Outside of the Madden clip, only a handfull of us had seen their new uniforms. The Bills uniform guide was out there, but they made it difficult to find. The Marlins, on the other hand, were pretty sloppy with "policing" this one.

No.

Each team had one leak. One single leak in the long supply chain of merchandisers and other assorted partners. Both were equally "sloppy".

Just like the Jays had one leak. But the Marlins leak made a bigger splash because the change was so drastic instead of a tweaked throwback.

Even more of a reason to ensure outsiders don't drop the ball.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Gentlemen, your 2011 Miami Marlins logo!

moves-like-jagger-ringtone.jpg

Oh wait...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/marlins/1876199.html

+that logo on the seats in the new stadium, white on blue, looks amazing.

photo-2876.jpg

Awesome. This works SO much better than the multicolor.

Is that the Viacom font? Sure looks like it to me.

viacom.gif

Watch Viacom try to sue for copyright infringement; there's no such thing as "enough money" to them. :P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I was surprised that they stayed up as long as they did. You made the right call Chris (not that you needed my opinion).

BCBannersSig.png

Archived