2011 NFL Offseason Thread

Cujo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. With Jerry Richardson being the cheap owner he is, it's nice to see John Fox land with an established franchise and an owner willing to spend money to better the team. I'm not expecting playoffs from the Broncos, but John Fox always knew how to get the most out of his players, so they'll be competitive.

Browns name Rams OC Pat Shurmur new head coach.

Source: ESPN

Old news sonny...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm sure this has been posted in the 4 other NFL threads currently active here, but apparently, Brett Favre has filed retirement papers with the National Football League. As the article said, Brat has done this before and could request reinstatement at any time. However, I can't see any reason he's going to go back after the season he had...plus it's not as though the Vikings really want him back.

Excuse me if I feel like this:

1292033653475ae417495bdhard_rock_hallelujah.jpg

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

You mean, Hue Jackson? That's their offensive coordinator. Oh well, them getting rid of Tom Cable was a mistake, and letting Nnadmi walk was an even bigger one. Honestly, as much as I respect what Al Davis for what he's done for the game of football and the Raiders, he needs to die already... or go into a home.

You mean, Hue Jackson? That's their offensive coordinator. Oh well, them getting rid of Tom Cable was a mistake, and letting Nnadmi walk was an even bigger one. Honestly, as much as I respect what Al Davis for what he's done for the game of football and the Raiders, he needs to die already... or go into a home.

Ah, ok I really dont follow the Raiders very much.

There were reports saying that the Cowboys would "listen" to offers for Dez Bryant. Even doing this would be a huge mistake. You don't trade one of the few assets that you have. I'm hearing thatit won't happen, but it still scares me, he's my favorite player.

There were reports saying that the Cowboys would "listen" to offers for Dez Bryant. Even doing this would be a huge mistake. You don't trade one of the few assets that you have. I'm hearing thatit won't happen, but it still scares me, he's my favorite player.

You cannot trade players under contract now.

Until a new CBA is signed, teams can only trade draft picks.

Won't need one, He's not coming back.

Probably not, but I'm pretty sure it won't stop him from playing the "will he/won't he" game like he always does.

I also have a sick feeling that he might suit up for the UFL. Especially if there's no NFL in 2011.

That doesn't mean the Cowboys can't still listen to offers.

Won't need one, He's not coming back.

Probably not, but I'm pretty sure it won't stop him from playing the "will he/won't he" game like he always does.

I also have a sick feeling that he might suit up for the UFL. Especially if there's no NFL in 2011.

That doesn't mean the Cowboys can't still listen to offers.

I agree, but the UFL might be desperate enough to try and get Brett Favre to come back, just to draw more people into paying attention to the league. However, none of the teams that are still left could possibly afford him.

Per Adam Schefter's twitter, Rams hire Josh McDaniels as Offensive coordinator.

<-----------------------*Reactions*

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic the Rams may actually run an offense that shows the ambition to score more than 20 points a game and travel more than 3 yards a play.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Per Adam Schefter's twitter, Rams hire Josh McDaniels as Offensive coordinator.

<-----------------------*Reactions*

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic the Rams may actually run an offense that shows the ambition to score more than 20 points a game and travel more than 3 yards a play.

Very true, but just make sure he never becomes your head coach or makes personal decisions.

Archived