2011 NFL Offseason Thread

Cujo

My god. What the hell is eating away at his face / head?

He is elderly, so cases of Eczema are much more common. He's got it. The older you are, the less ability to retain moisture and to produce skin softening lipids (fats).

Plus, I am sure that he has had a slip/fall in his home recently as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thats what I meant, the Cowboys can still listen to offers for him. I dont think it would happen anyway.

I hope you also realize that in the case a salary cap continues, Dez's base salary for 2011 is $1.1125 million and a salary cap value $1.5025 million.

In contrast, Roy Williams will have a base salary is $5.1 million for 2011 and his salary-cap value is roughly $9.4 million.

He is clearly their #2 receiver as most expect both Roy Williams and Marion Barber to be cut if there is a 2011 season. Dez is not going anywhere.

Yeah thats what I meant, It's not happening.

Then say it.

I did.

You gave the board a poor rumor. Meanwhile, people including teams themselves, possess a zero idea on when a player will become a free agency will start after four, five, or six years inside a new CBA.

We do not know! Whatever is determined will more dictate where others will go than Dez Bryant. His value is too low and there was a reason why no owner went "balls to the wall" in terms of this years payroll. They knew that the NFL may post future penalties on this season. That is where the NFLPA has a shot at collusion.

Keep relaying the Bleacher Report talk, son.

OMG...now I'm scared, what the F happened to Al? This was at the press conference today introducing Hue Jackson.

f7b06a3298aa7bf7da41d34136d6f98a-getty-108121624js007_oakland_raid.jpg

Did Cable kick his ass too? :P

If he didn't, he damn sho' should have.

That said, that picture gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "old and crusty".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yeah thats what I meant, the Cowboys can still listen to offers for him. I dont think it would happen anyway.

I hope you also realize that in the case a salary cap continues, Dez's base salary for 2011 is $1.1125 million and a salary cap value $1.5025 million.

In contrast, Roy Williams will have a base salary is $5.1 million for 2011 and his salary-cap value is roughly $9.4 million.

He is clearly their #2 receiver as most expect both Roy Williams and Marion Barber to be cut if there is a 2011 season. Dez is not going anywhere.

Yeah thats what I meant, It's not happening.

Then say it.

I did.

You gave the board a poor rumor. Meanwhile, people including teams themselves, possess a zero idea on when a player will become a free agency will start after four, five, or six years inside a new CBA.

We do not know! Whatever is determined will more dictate where others will go than Dez Bryant. His value is too low and there was a reason why no owner went "balls to the wall" in terms of this years payroll. They knew that the NFL may post future penalties on this season. That is where the NFLPA has a shot at collusion.

Keep relaying the Bleacher Report talk, son.

Actually I saw it on espn dallas

Edit-spelling

Tom Cable hired by the Seahawks as O-Line coach. Pete Carrol should watch his back, Tom might try to land a left hook on Pete. Other than the potential females and coaches to get assaulted, it's a good hire. Tom seemed like he did a hell of a job with the RAIDAZZ! and will hopefully patch up the o-line that was shaky at best last year, and bring some toughness and fire to a team that was definitely lacking in those categories last season.

OMG...now I'm scared, what the F happened to Al? This was at the press conference today introducing Hue Jackson.

f7b06a3298aa7bf7da41d34136d6f98a-getty-108121624js007_oakland_raid.jpg

That poor bastard looks like Robert the Bruce's father in Braveheart.

Awesome reference. Just thought you should know.

Meh, he's really not.

EDIT: I misread this and for some reason thought you meant potential "top" pick not "draft" pick. I've never heard of him - is he a marginal guy? If so, then maybe it could cost him, though after the 3rd or 4th round, are the contracts really that different? Also how different is a late round pick vs. a undrafted free agent?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Meh, he's really not.

EDIT: I misread this and for some reason thought you meant potential "top" pick not "draft" pick. I've never heard of him - is he a marginal guy? If so, then maybe it could cost him, though after the 3rd or 4th round, are the contracts really that different? Also how different is a late round pick vs. a undrafted free agent?

Contract terms for the 2010 Draft Class

Darren Rovell: "How Much Do Undrafted Free Agents Make" from April 2009

From Rovell:

Last year, signing bonuses for these contracts ranged from $0 to $23,000. That high bonus went to USC tackle Drew Radovich, who was signed by the Vikings.

The 50 or so players that were undrafted free agents last year that actually went on to make their teams then made minimum salaries.

This year, Players who make the team after being an undrafted free agent, will play for the minimum of $310,000 in 2009, $385,000 in 2010 and $460,000 in 2011. If at any time during the season, these guys are inactive or go on injured reserve, they can lose more than $100,000 a year. Players who make the practice squad earn about $5,000 a game.

Archived