Team signatures (templates included)

blase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can, I would love a zoomed in, sig size one of John Wall wearing the road jersey. Thanks.

How's this?

walls01.png

That's insane! Thank you so much! What's the purple jersey if I may ask?

Also, how do you make the faces so damn accurate?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

If anyone can, I would love a zoomed in, sig size one of John Wall wearing the road jersey. Thanks.

How's this?

walls01.png

That's insane! Thank you so much! What's the purple jersey if I may ask?

Also, how do you make the faces so damn accurate?

His High school jersey:

johnwallc.jpg

Blase, I just have a question, how do you make the eyes? I think I have the idea of making faces down, I just can't get the eyes down.

Here's an example of John Wall I made:

orq8hi.jpg

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Blase, I just have a question, how do you make the eyes? I think I have the idea of making faces down, I just can't get the eyes down.

Nice! Yeah, that's how it's done!

The trick with the eyes is to exaggerate the top eye lid and that's about it.

Example:

67322252.png

46149294.png

johnwall01.png

Alright thanks so much that really helps a lot.

Edit: After using the eye trick, I think I made a personal best Derrick Rose (MVP)

a14vph.jpg

Also, Blase you probably already figured this out, if someone has a fade in their hair, a gradient for it looks really cool.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• 1 month later...

Here's a request if you're up to it: The original 5 Power Rangers holding their ranger helmets like the football players.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 months later...

Hey guys.

I'm new here, but the whole time i was looking through these forums i thought these signatures were wicked! I've tried really hard to get make one my self, but I'm bloody terrible at it! So if anyone was willing to help I'd love to have a Sam Bradford Rams one, A LaMichael James Oregon and a Melo Knicks. If you can't do all three, then one is fine. Thanks!

Hey guys.

I'm new here, but the whole time i was looking through these forums i thought these signatures were wicked! I've tried really hard to get make one my self, but I'm bloody terrible at it! So if anyone was willing to help I'd love to have a Sam Bradford Rams one, A LaMichael James Oregon and a Melo Knicks. If you can't do all three, then one is fine. Thanks!

I can do the LMJ one, but what do you mean exactly?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Hey guys.

I can do the LMJ one, but what do you mean exactly?

Yeah I have Melo, how do you want it presented?

???

knicksupdate01.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived