Team signatures (templates included)

blase

For the Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews, Greg Jennings and Mason Crosby

For the Force: David Pocock, James O'Connor, Nathan Sharpe, Willie Ripia and Ryan Cross

Here you go! Corrected the G logo on the helmet also. Thanks whoever pointed that out.

greenbay01.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are incredible! Is there a limit to requests? if there is a limit to one, can I have the Tampa Bay Lightning's LeCavalier, Stamkos, St. Louis, Malone, Kubina, and Ellis, thanks in advance! Also could they be in the blue BOLTS alternate

maehl.png

ok cool. if anyone wants me to do a football or basketball one, just pm me. (ill even do varying uniform combos, like i did above)

Can I get these

Jets w/ Sanchez, Revis, D-Brick, David Harris and Santonio Holmes (and others)

Penguins w/ Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Letang, Goligoski

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

For the Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews, Greg Jennings and Mason Crosby

For the Force: David Pocock, James O'Connor, Nathan Sharpe, Willie Ripia and Ryan Cross

Here you go! Corrected the G logo on the helmet also. Thanks whoever pointed that out.

greenbay01.png

thanks man, it looks great! Is there still any chance of that westren force one?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I took a crack at one, with varying uniform combinations.

falconssig.png

Blase...would you mind if I helped with requests?

BB8, it looks great. In an unrelated note, did you create your 'Rise up' sig? I would like to upload it and use it too if you don't mind.

Awesome idea man, and great template! I just whipped up a Chicago Bears version...if anyone wants a copy just PM me with your email address.

Bearsplayersig2.png

that one looks great! you really captured the players faces well

Thanks man, I appreciate it! The faces are definitely what took the longest...I really wanted to make them look like the players.

And i just updated the sig with Cutler's 5 o'clock shadow, in case anyone cares ^_^

@jayjackson3

I didn't create the graphic. It's the graphic on atlantafalcons.com. I just cut it out of the background. You can definitely use it! Here's the link

RISE UP

also, I said I'd do requests. but please send me a pm (message in my inbox) if you want one, so I can differentiate between requests for me and requests for blase. Thanks.

Archived