Team signatures (templates included)

blase

These are amazing, both of you are doing a great job. Could either of you make a Golden State Warriors one with Curry, Ellis, D. Wright, Lee, and Biedrins? I would love it if they were in there blue jerseys and Curry had gold shoes, Ellis and Wright blue, and Lee and Biedrins black. Thanks a bunch

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get a Syracuse basketball sig?

Left to Right:

00-Rick Jackson,32-Kris Joseph,11-Scoop Jardine,20-Brandon Triche,51-Fab Melo

Here's the roster so you can see their faces/skin tones as well as height. http://suathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=mbasket?

Also if possible, can the 2nd and 4th guys be wearing the road orange unis?

Thanks!

Here's Syracuse. Sorry, I know I'm not doing these requests in order. I'm just going for a bit of variety at the moment.

syracuse01.png

I could work on any requests anyone has for soccer teams

Could I get a Tottenham Hotspur one, all in white jerseys: Bale, Van de Vaart, Crouch, Dawson, and Lennon. Thank in advance.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Right, putting out a massive PLEASE HELP! My original idea was to release the templates and let people do their own but I appreciate not everyone can do that. The request list is getting pretty big and I'm looking for helpers. I just don't have the time to get through many. I know that I could be harsh and leave it as if you get one you do, and if you don't you don't but I have started to see a few of these appear on the forum so other people must be making them as well so why not attempt to pool resources. If people just did one or two we could probably get through these.

Anyway, on my first post I've added a list of requests in order of when they arrived (excluding some as they were directed at other people to make). Have a look and then please post which one/s you can do. I'll then add your name after the requested team so people know someone's doing it. I'll then delete the team from requests once it's done. If you are going to do one please have a quick look and see if there is any other info relating to the request (players, jersey colours). Being that the requests are in order it shouldn't be too hard to find the it.

Thanks in advance!

Cavaliers would be nice; with the young-ins (red uniforms)

#1 Daniel Gibson #1(6'2")

#6 Manny Harris #6 (6'5")

#21 JJ Hickson (6'9") (With Ball)

#33 Alonzo Gee (6'6")

#8 Christian Eyenga (6'5")

(Photos included for the accessories... If you could, be sure Manny has the mini-fro & Gibson has the headband.)

Thanks to whoever fulfills this request. It would be amazing.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Left to Right:

Here's the roster so you can see their faces/skin tones as well as height. http://suathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=mbasket?

Thanks!

Here's Syracuse. Sorry, I know I'm not doing these requests in order. I'm just going for a bit of variety at the moment.

syracuse01.png

perfection.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

This isn't exactly a "new" request, but would it be much trouble to get a version of the Packers with the NFC Championship logo in place of the NFL shield?

No worries.

greenbay01.png

sdsdsd01.png

I think that NFC Championship logo is now retired...

New Playoff Logos were introduced for this potseason.

Here's the new one...

Championship_NFC_rgb.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Left to Right:

Thanks!

syracuse01.png

Hey blase, I want to design a UGA hoops one for myself. I really like the template you used for 'Cuse as opposed to the Knicks one...b/c the players arent leaning. Anyway you could upload that to your host site and link it so I could work on it when I get a chance?

This isn't exactly a "new" request, but would it be much trouble to get a version of the Packers with the NFC Championship logo in place of the NFL shield?

No worries.

greenbay0101.png

xcxc1.png

Thanks! Love the one that includes the Bears too, but it'd be disingenuous of me to put on airs of being neutral :D

Left to Right:

Thanks!

syracuse01.png

Hey blase, I want to design a UGA hoops one for myself. I really like the template you used for 'Cuse as opposed to the Knicks one...b/c the players arent leaning. Anyway you could upload that to your host site and link it so I could work on it when I get a chance?

Yep, here you go. Somehow I did something weird with this one and it makes it harder to edit (layers/masks etc). You will see though that the head shapes are free and you can move them around. I suggest you just copy the head shapes into the other template and use them that way.

AI - http://www.mediafire.com/?jz34pe60gw7y9tj

SVG - http://www.mediafire.com/?f844e0lppjth7qm

I know what you're saying. Noticed it the other day and now it really bugs me that all the players in the other template have their heads leaning the same way.

Hopefully I'm not thread jacking, but here's one I made featuring Cam Neely, Johnny Bucyk, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Ray Bourque, and Gerry Cheevers.

bruinsgreats.png

C+C is welcome.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived