Team signatures (templates included)

blase

This is great work! Can someone do this one for me? Just which ever one of you get to it first.

Alabama Gladiators (Fantasy Team)

League Logo

Gladiator Logo

#89 Kevin Basped: Red/White/Red

#5 Marcus Vick: All Black

#32 Rudi Johnson: Red/Red/Black

#51 Takeo Spikes: All Red (The picture has my old uniforms, if you could do it in the same style as the other ones I've linked that'd be great!)

#81 Koren Robinson: Red/White/Red

and could I get one for Alabama Crimson Tide?

#4 Mark Barron (Red Jerseys)

#8 Julio Jones (White Jerseys)

#3 Trent Richardson (Pro Combat Uniform)

#21 Dre Kirkpatrick (White Jerseys)

#22 Mark Ingram (Red Jerseys)

Thanks in advance!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully I'm not thread jacking, but here's one I made featuring Cam Neely, Johnny Bucyk, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Ray Bourque, and Gerry Cheevers.

bruinsgreats.png

C+C is welcome.

Not at all! The whole point is make your own and show them off/let others steal them :).

I found hockey to be the hardest one to have player likeness but you've done really well. Smart move losing the helmets.

I'll try to get started on some of the hockey requests. Unfortunately, I've got finals this week, so they most likely won't be done until sunday.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

here's the requested Newcastle sig for AJM:

mininewcastle.png?t=1295293018

This is amazing...thanks a ton.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Hey Lafarge can you do a Penguins one for me?Can I get it with Sid the Kid in the Winter classic,Evgeni Malkin in the Blue Alternate,Kris Letang in the away,Marc-Andre Fleury in the home,and Mario Lemeuix in the 1991 Black uni.

Sure, I'll give it a shot. Like I said, I won't be able to finish it during the week, but it'll be done this weekend.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Epper,

Would you mind filling a request for me?

Rockies: Carlos Gonzalez, Todd Helton then Troy Tulowitzki as the hitter and then Ian Stewart, Dexter Fowler.

If anybody else would like to fill this that would be great.

Thanks!

Here you go Skier, I also made one for the Avs, Broncos and Nuggets too if anyone wants to use them.

From Left to Right: Carlos Gonzalez/Todd Helton/Troy Tulowitzki/Dexter Fowler/Ian Stewart

Rockies-Sig.gif

From Left to Right: Alex English/Dikembe Mutombo/Ty Lawson/Chauncey Billups/Chris Andersen (I used the three players with the best chance of still being on the team next year, and even Chauncey is a little iffy.)

Nuggets-Sig.gif

From Left to Right: Adam Foote/Peter Forsberg/Joe Sakic/Paul Stastny/Matt Duchene/Patrick Roy

Avs-Sig.gif

From Left to Right: Austin "Goose" Gonsoulin/Lionel Taylor/Floyd Little/John Elway/Elvis Dumervil

Broncos-Sig-2.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

Does anyone do college teams?

If so I would like Niagara Hockey or Basketball. Thanks.

If you give me some players, I'll work on one for hockey

Archived