Team signatures (templates included)

blase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellas,

I'm new here and saw this thread and I love your work!

Can I get a Baltimore Raven set with

Ray Lewis (52) Terrell Suggs (55) Ed Reed (20) Joe Flacco (5) Anquan Boldin (81)

Tampa Bay

Josh Freeman (5) Gerald McCoy (93) Mike William (19) Arrelious Benn (17) Kellen Winslow (82)

Thanks for your time

Do you have to have Abobe illustrator to do this? thanks

No, I use inkscape to do mine.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Thanks man,

Is there a tutorial on how to edit the characters? Numbers, facial, etc.

Sorry I'm new to this. I downloaded inkscape and don't know what i'm doing.

Yeah, gingerbreadmann has some great video tutorials to help people get started.

Here's the link, http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=66308&st=0&p=1147611&fromsearch=1entry1147611

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Thanks man,

me too man i tried to do one on my own and failed miserably, i would love if someone had a tutorial on how they do this!

Thanks man,

Okay I'm official stumped with this! I am photo editing illiterate! lol please someone help me out with a tampa bay buc, balt. ravens and Memphis grizzles. Mayo, gay, Gasol, Rudolph conley thanks

me too man i tried to do one on my own and failed miserably, i would love if someone had a tutorial on how they do this!

Nobody will know who these guys are but I was just playing with it some more. This is all in PS after I traced the original template posted.

SU2011Class-2.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Nobody will know who these guys are but I was just playing with it some more. This is all in PS after I traced the original template posted.

SU2011Class-2.png

These are great, love the avatar as well. Did you make it? Love to make something similar.

SU2011Class-2.png

These are great, love the avatar as well. Did you make it? Love to make something similar.

I agree,

Great work on that!

RockiesSig.png

Ok guys I've got a quick question, and I didn't want to start a new topic. Basically I'm working on a Duke one, but how do you get arched script in inkscape?

Fisrt, Type Duke in using the text tool, then, create a path that mimics the arc you want for the text. Then select both items, and under the text toolbar, click put on path. This will arch the text for you.

Ok guys I've got a quick question, and I didn't want to start a new topic. Basically I'm working on a Duke one, but how do you get arched script in inkscape?

It's preety easy

there's a video tutorial for it on this page: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=66308&view=&hl=inkscape%20tutorial&fromsearch=1

you preety much make an arch with the pen tool and the type what you want. Then you select the text that you typed and the arch and go to Text>Put on Path

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

It's preety easy

there's a video tutorial for it on this page: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=66308&view=&hl=inkscape%20tutorial&fromsearch=1

you preety much make an arch with the pen tool and the type what you want. Then you select the text that you typed and the arch and go to Text>Put on Path

How do you put the different logos on the helmet and jerseys?

Archived