All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry. I'm still here. And no, Kevin W., it wasn't due to you. Busy weekend. Sadly, the party is over for both the Bears and Jets.

Kevin W.

I had already created a halved version. You can either stack them or put one above your current pic and one below. I also created the champs-only version you mentioned lately.

2e64nxx.jpg

546kgz.jpg

2e4vlaq.jpg

You can pick whatever you want, or I can shift the teams around in the halved versions. I shifted them around a bit to create two equal halves.

jayjackson3

161j3ow.jpg

Here's your look into Braves history.

sportsfan0518

2ivfytg.jpg

I didn't find that logo until after I had gotten the ball-in-rim looking good. I liked it so much I stuck with it, and was gonna see that you though. This was tough, but I hope it's good. If not, I'll try something else.

cameroncrazie07

w7g1ol.jpg

Cowboys SB and NFC championships.

I'll continue through the rest.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks. Do you mind if I add in the softballs/baseballs/basketballs like I mentioned earlier?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Perfect Zero:

iyewj7.jpg

erict22

e8x3wh.jpg

Could not find anything on a NBL trophy. If you find anything, lemme know. If there wasn't a trophy, or you can't find it and do still want something, I can just use the pennant.

Still MIGHTY

2q9l5io.jpg

Here's your sig updated with the Minneapolis Lakers.

rapsrule4

2qk04yg.jpg

kissfreek420

There's no Ottawa Stanley Cups, so I expect you wish the conference championship. Do you want conference/league championships for the rest, too? What about division championships?

Kevin W.

Why did you randomly say "Sox"?

Raysox

I've been meaning to PM you about what you said earlier in the topic. There's a wide variety of ways I can make this work around your ponies. I could split the championships into two parts that you can put on either side of them, or split them by teams so each team's championships are next to the respective pony. I can try a few different things so the two can coexist.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Kevin W.

Why did you randomly say "Sox"?

Look at the last post on the previous page.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

sportsfan0518

2ivfytg.jpg

I didn't find that logo until after I had gotten the ball-in-rim looking good. I liked it so much I stuck with it, and was gonna see that you though. This was tough, but I hope it's good. If not, I'll try something else.

It is perfect and I love the new nets logo. The problem with the other one is it did not look like the nets logo at all. but i love this sig and thank you.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Yeah, that would be great! All league/conference/division championships would be cool. I should have said that originally. Sorry bout that. You can do the minor league (Binghamton) too? I know we aint got any cups yet, but everything else would look great....

Thanks again!

Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl. (2000)

Baltimore Orioles World Series championships. (1966, 1970, 1983)

Washington Capita- :cry: GIMME THE PRESIDENT'S CUP (2009/10)

Washington Wizards championship (1978)

The trophy is just generic like the F4 trophy. Johns Hopkins lacrosse NCAA championships (1974, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1984, 1985, 1987, 2005, 2007)

University of Texas football NCAA championships (1963, 1969, 2005)

is it too much to ask that you make one with and one without Michigan State University basketball Final Fours (since 1979, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2009, 2010)

thanks in advance

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

These are fantastic!

Could I get one with:

Utah Jazz - 1997 & 1998 Western Conference Champions

Utah Utes - 2005 Fiesta Bowl and 2009 Sugar Bowl Champions

Real Salt Lake - 2009 MLS Cup Champions

Thanks!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'd love one with the:

Browns NFL Championships

The Indians World Series

The Barons' Calders

and the Crunch's MISL/NPSL (If you could)

thanks!

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

these are cool.

Can i get:

Packers Championships (NFL and NFC) (Green Background, Gold Print)

Brewers AL Wild Card, AL Championship, NL Wild Card (Light blue, yellow print for AL) (Dark blue, wheat print for NL)

Badgers 1941 basketball, 1994-1999-2000 rose bowl, 1973-1977-1981-1983-1990-2006 hockey (White Back, Red Print for basketball/hockey) (Red/White for rosebowl)

Netherlands 1988 Euro (Orange background, Black print) (trophy image is here)

And any chance i can get these in chronological order instead of by team?

Thank you kindly

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

kissfreek240:

No problem with the not requesting. The problem, though, is that the Yankees and Giants together with their divisions and other championships amount to about 60 on their own. Like Kevin W., it might be too big. Here's the full one and one where the divisional championships of teams with a goodly number of higher awards. If you want a split one like Kevin W. I can supply it.

By the by, I could not find any information on any other teams in Binghamton besides the B-Sens. Lemme know if there are any others.

2djp6cj.jpg

2sbv8mt.jpg

AnythingChicago

2vcj0i8.jpg

Sorry 'bout your Bears, man.

bkknight95

2952z3m.jpg

Wow. You did say "Red Socks". C'mon, man, I know you're better than that.

Kevin W.

deqsty.jpg

2w7kgvl.jpg

2ngfqtt.jpg

Here's your final versions. By the by, I got your message and I hope you got mine. I'll roll out the entire new set of unis in a couple weeks, but here's a preview of the new template:

zjdx1i.jpg

raysox

x2pati.jpg

Once again, I can break it up to work with your current sig if you like, and can make any changes you wish.

mbannon92

4s1fu9.jpg

MiK

I haven't even started on yours yet, but I just wanted you to know your sig is awesome, and I think that if you made a sig request topic like this one, you'd probably get a huge response for people wanting to see their own team in its own conference/division like that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived