All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

Could I have please:

Baltimore Orioles - All World Championships, All AL Pennants, and if you can, all Division Championships

Baltimore Ravens - 2000 World Championship(SB XXXV), and also if you can, all Division Championships

Anaheim Ducks - 2006 Stanley Cup Championship, 2003 Conference Championship, and all Division Championships

Boston Red Sox - All World Championships, All AL Pennants, and Division Championships

and if able to, both West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball Final Four appearances.

Thanks in advance.

Sportswizard1983_zps7xai8yfc-2.png.d2f11

WVU.png.22664ef4e86d8f821acb84b9014bce7a

JC91utQ.png.70fdf0119fd81850ce7b9dfce1702016 Orioles: 5-0, 1st in AL East

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Golden One:

2vuc9hz.jpg

Same issue with the 1910 championship, but this is when the whole college thing comes to the fore. I cannot find any reference to a championship trophy before the current crystal football. Does anyone know if there some kind of physical award given out? Like I said about the A's, if not I could use a pennant or something else. Perhaps a little "AP" or whatever poll decided the championship.

The Earthquakes' primary was nigh impossible to minimize. I used their alternate.

Oh, and I only included college football. Lemme know if you want any other sports. Same goes for anyone else who requests a college.

Here is the AP trophy. Maybe just fill in the blank college football ones with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP_National_Championship_Trophy

Any chance you can make the 49ers the current brighter red, the old burgundy doesn't stand out as much.

For the 1910 a's just use a pendant, its better than nothing. Can't find anything so far that was handed out.

Thanks for you work, it looks awesome.

Any chance you can add pistons after the warriors and red wings on the end?

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Sickness, can I get one with the Chicago Bulls championships, the Bears Super Bowl win (not the nfl championships), the Blackhawks Stanley Cup championships, and the old school Cubs world series wins (1907 and 1908). that would be sweeeeeet

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Sorry MDC and Lightning25. I was trying to get all of the ones requested done before posting, but I've already let an extra day get away from me, so I'll just post what I've got and get to you guys next.

Ugh. I knew I was going to have to do Boston eventually. Fine, I did them.

I've gotta introduce a new template image on the first page. I've got a lot of new awards.

RAIDERNATION:

688owy.jpg

Added a pennant for the 1910 A's, who didn't receive any hardware. If you want this version, here it is.

The Golden One:

2gtpu90.jpg

I did come across that AP Trophy, but it's fairly obvious that it's gotta be, like, 15 years old at the oldest. I was gonna have a pennant with the abbreviation of the awarder, but this got really tricky with some looooooong names and multiple ones. Instead, I just used the year and the ball of the sport in question (a football here) as the new template for National Championships won without a bowl win. Red's lightened for the 49ers. The Pistons and Redwings were really tough to minimize and keep the look. I used an older version of the Pistons logo. If there's any other changes or anything you don't agree with, lemme know.

footy_fumbler:

2i0golw.jpg24mcmlu.jpg

I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, I'll change it.

Jahgee:

bi9xkx.jpg

Here's USC.

rdsx246:

e5jlhh.jpg

Here's your Boston championships. I had to use the Celtic alt.

Phillyphan63:

166gd1j.jpg

Thank you for giving me one of the easier sets I worked on, although the eagle was a bit tricky.

north dakota:

2ebwlt3.jpg

I thought Notre Dame was going to be one of the easiest things I did, but I struggled mightily to draw something that, when you looked at it at 1:1 scale, actually looked like the Notre Dame logo. I think I finally got it down.

Lights Out:

30igif5.jpg

Thanks for adding a new trophy to my collection. No thanks for tasking me with that friggin' Bronco, which took me 20 minutes to get looking good. LOL

sportswizard1983:

xlm61v.jpg

I worked on that Raven head for about 15 minutes before giving up and going to the B. Surprisingly, the Might Ducks logo was extremely easy.

I hope you all like your sigs. If you want any changes, lemme know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are pretty freakin sweet.

Can I get 2003 Mighty Ducks Western Conference, 2007 Anaheim Ducks Stanley Cup, 2002 Angels World Series, Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts 1970 Super Bowl V and 2006 Super Bowl XLI, all the Lakers 16 NBA titles, and Arizona State Fiesta Bowls 1971/72/73/75/83 and Rose Bowl 1987.

And if it's not too much trouble, can I also get individual graphics of the Mighty Ducks and Anaheim Ducks ones in addition to the one big one?

Thanks in advance.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Golden One:

Posted Image

I did come across that AP Trophy, but it's fairly obvious that it's gotta be, like, 15 years old at the oldest. I was gonna have a pennant with the abbreviation of the awarder, but this got really tricky with some looooooong names and multiple ones. Instead, I just used the year and the ball of the sport in question (a football here) as the new template for National Championships won without a bowl win. Red's lightened for the 49ers. The Pistons and Redwings were really tough to minimize and keep the look. I used an older version of the Pistons logo. If there's any other changes or anything you don't agree with, lemme know.

I really love how it came out. Only thing it sucks for me is I get another idea for it each time, I look at it. So only if you feel like a challenge, Looking at the logo, Would be the sabercats championships.

I was thinking maybe it would look better swapping ohio state and michigan so the two reds of the buckeyes and pistons arent next to each other.

You have "-Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball 1st place trophy" , what about fantasy basketball or football. As the "DTown Black Crackers" I won football '07 and basketball '03. If you have trophies for that maybe just like raiders colors and what ever lil logo you wanted at top. This and sabercats could go anywhere in the list that looked best breaking up the colors or at the end.

Only if you feel like dealing with mine anymore, if not I understand. You have done an awesome job.

I just wanted to say that these are really sweet, and I'll be requesting one in the near future. I just have to see what my Bears do over the next few weeks ^_^

so i suspect you'll be getting one after the bear's game this sunday :P

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I just wanted to say that these are really sweet, and I'll be requesting one in the near future. I just have to see what my Bears do over the next few weeks ^_^

Haha, very funny glare.gif

I'm actually hoping for a Bears/Packers NFC Championship...the biggest rivals in the NFL playing for the NFC crown. Even if you guys would beat us it would still be cool to see.

And there's no way we're losing to Seattle, just saying...

Well, the Packers did their part, beating the team I thought was the best bet to win this week. Now your Bears just gotta do their part, and we'll have a friggin' awesome NFC Championship. Hopefully the Steelers will be facing the Jets in the AFC Game.

I've got most everything done, except for a few tweaks on the Golden One's. I'll upload them tomorrow morning.

Oh, and Golden One, you just gotta give me an image of what those trophies look like (I only play baseball) and your team's logo.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm actually hoping for a Bears/Packers NFC Championship...the biggest rivals in the NFL playing for the NFC crown. Even if you guys would beat us it would still be cool to see.

and to be honest I'd rather play a team that deserves to be in the playoffs in the NFC championship.

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Well, the Packers did their part, beating the team I thought was the best bet to win this week. Now your Bears just gotta do their part, and we'll have a friggin' awesome NFC Championship. Hopefully the Steelers will be facing the Jets in the AFC Game.

I've got most everything done, except for a few tweaks on the Golden One's. I'll upload them tomorrow morning.

Oh, and Golden One, you just gotta give me an image of what those trophies look like (I only play baseball) and your team's logo.

just use a old english d

here's what the basketball and football yahoo trophies look like.. thanks again

couldn't agree with you more

and to be honest I'd rather play a team that deserves to be in the playoffs in the NFC championship.

And you think that team is... Seattle? Really?

spacer.png

spacer.png

DMC:

2n0u820.jpg

lightning25:

2ezth60.jpg

StillMIGHTY:

xpa4d2.jpg2a9ebyr.jpg2u88nlt.jpg

If there are any issues, lemme know.

The Golden One:

Just one more question. Sorry to keep bothering you. What are your team colors? I didn't ask earlier because I thought you have a premade logo like I do. Actually, You should have one in a second.

Oh, by the bym what Sabercats? There's a lot.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived