Chicago Fire

1998 Alan I. Rothenberg Trophy

Milwaukee Admirals

2004 Calder Cup

Milwaukee Wave

1998, 2000, 2001 NPSL Championship

2005 MISL Championship

milwaukee-wave.jpg

(the three NPSL ones are the soccer balls on the columns, and the MISL one is the crystal cup)

Washington Park High School Panthers football

Logo_of_Washington_Park_High_School.png

1988, 2005 WIAA State Championship

Here's what the trophy looks like:

271159.jpg

Thanks a MILLION in advance.

bYhYmxh.png

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome idea. Can I get one with this

-Jets Super Bowl III

-Islanders Stanley Cups

-Mets World Series and NL pennants

-Giants Super Bowl era championships

-Syracuse championships.. a little method to this madness though

-Football championship in navy

-Basketball championship and Final Fours in orange

-Lacrosse championships (including 1990) in white

Thanks in advance

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I just wanted to say that these are really sweet, and I'll be requesting one in the near future. I just have to see what my Bears do over the next few weeks ^_^

so i suspect you'll be getting one after the bear's game this sunday :P

Haha, very funny glare.gif

I'm actually hoping for a Bears/Packers NFC Championship...the biggest rivals in the NFL playing for the NFC crown. Even if you guys would beat us it would still be cool to see.

And there's no way we're losing to Seattle, just saying...

and to be honest I'd rather play a team that deserves to be in the playoffs in the NFC championship.

And you think that team is... Seattle? Really?

no, I was agreeing with mbannon. Anyway, the games been played and it's packers vs. bears for the NFC championship

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

these are great! could i possibly have (in time sequential order...)

Philadelphia Eagles 1948

Philadelphia Eagles 1949

Philadelphia Eagles 1960

Philadelphia Flyers 1973-74

Philadelphia Flyers 1974-75

Philadelphia Phillies 1980

Wake Forest Demon Deacons 2006 ACC Football Championship (if it's possible - it if isn't, no problem)

Philadelphia Phillies 2008

thanks!!

16jfa.png

Can I have:

NJ Nets Eastern Conference (2002 2003) and ABA Finals championships (1974 1976)

NY Giants NFC (1986 1990 2000 2007) and Super Bowl championships (1986 1990 2007)

NY Mets NL (1969 1973 1986 2000) and World Series championships (1969 1986)

Syracuse Basketball Final Four Appearances (1975 1987 1996 2003) and Championships (2003)

NJ Devils Eastern Conference Championships (1995 2000 2001 2003) and Stanley Cup Championships (1995 2000 2003)

Thank you so much!!

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Sorry for the delay. The weekend was crazy, as most weekends are going to be for future notice, including the extra holiday on Monday. Also, it took a while to get MBurmy's together. I don't have everyone's yet, but this is what I have, which I feel I must get out since the days have slipped away from me. Here's what I've got so far. I should have the rest done by tonight.

lightning25:

iyhojm.jpg

MBurmy:

349a32a.jpg

I hope these are all good enough for you. Some of them were very tricky. The only thing I could do with the high school one was use the panther head, and I couldn't 100% get the colors on the trophy because the lights washed them out.

By the by, I don't know if that's the official logo, or if you made that yourself, but it spells out GNC.

RyanMcD29:

33wnjvl.jpg

XCWARRIOR

2r3at5z.jpg

Since you asked for the same thing as Ryan, I gave you the same color scheme. If you'd prefer a different look, lemme know.

bkknight95

Which BSU?

Luigi742

no, I was agreeing with mbannon. Anyway, the games been played and it's packers vs. bears for the NFC championship

Oh. I thought you were insulting his Bears by saying that they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised, given most people's opinion throughout the season on the Bears, especially the guys at Turducken is Tasty, who predicted before the season that it was possible the Bears could go winless.

Nevertheless, I can't wait. It will be a great game, I'm sure, and I'll be glad with whichever team wins. Whoever wins, I hope they'll be playing the Jets.

erict22

w811sh.jpg

I put them in the order you said, as I do for everyone, but do you want them in the order of your current sig, so it matches? Of course, you may just be moving around the teams' order in your sig or get rid of that list alltogether. Lemme know if you want me to change that.

And finally, The Golden One

29yrwu9.jpg

I didn't notice you'd said to use Raiders colors in your original post. As always, lemme know if something's not up to snuff. Sabrecat was a bit tricky.

EDIT: A bit of an extra note: Does anyone know when the NBA Conference trophies were first awarded? If this whole experience has taught me anything, it's that it is absolutely pitiful how much information there is on trophies out there. I can't even find out how long the Warren C. Giles Trophy has been awarded. It's terrible.

spacer.png

spacer.png

MBurmy:

349a32a.jpg

I hope these are all good enough for you. Some of them were very tricky. The only thing I could do with the high school one was use the panther head, and I couldn't 100% get the colors on the trophy because the lights washed them out.

By the by, I don't know if that's the official logo, or if you made that yourself, but it spells out GNC.

Excellent...LOVE it. Thank you so much!

bYhYmxh.png

Sorry for the delay. The weekend was crazy, as most weekends are going to be for future notice, including the extra holiday on Monday. Also, it took a while to get MBurmy's together. I don't have everyone's yet, but this is what I have, which I feel I must get out since the days have slipped away from me. Here's what I've got so far. I should have the rest done by tonight.

lightning25:

iyhojm.jpg

MBurmy:

349a32a.jpg

RyanMcD29:

33wnjvl.jpg

XCWARRIOR

2r3at5z.jpg

Since you asked for the same thing as Ryan, I gave you the same color scheme. If you'd prefer a different look, lemme know.

bkknight95

Which BSU?

Luigi742

Oh. I thought you were insulting his Bears by saying that they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised, given most people's opinion throughout the season on the Bears, especially the guys at Turducken is Tasty, who predicted before the season that it was possible the Bears could go winless.

Nevertheless, I can't wait. It will be a great game, I'm sure, and I'll be glad with whichever team wins. Whoever wins, I hope they'll be playing the Jets.

erict22

w811sh.jpg

I put them in the order you said, as I do for everyone, but do you want them in the order of your current sig, so it matches? Of course, you may just be moving around the teams' order in your sig or get rid of that list alltogether. Lemme know if you want me to change that.

And finally, The Golden One

29yrwu9.jpg

I didn't notice you'd said to use Raiders colors in your original post. As always, lemme know if something's not up to snuff. Sabrecat was a bit tricky.

EDIT: A bit of an extra note: Does anyone know when the NBA Conference trophies were first awarded? If this whole experience has taught me anything, it's that it is absolutely pitiful how much information there is on trophies out there. I can't even find out how long the Warren C. Giles Trophy has been awarded. It's terrible.

Boise State. Sorry. :cry:

AmPJ0Ty.png 

In case you're bored one day.......... Can you please add All Oak/Phi A's Pennants, Oakland Raiders 1 AFL Championship, and finally.... All SJ Sabercats Arena Bowls, and SJ Earthquakes championships......... cool.gif Lol. And ant Cal championships/bowls... (Man thats a lot of side requests!)

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

Could I get one for Arizona basketball (Final Fours in 1988, 1994, 1997 and 2001 and the national championship in 1997), the Bulls, Bears, White Sox, Blackhawks and Fire and the Padres and Chargers, please?

For the pro teams, I'd like everything from the division level on up, if you can fit it. Also, I'm not sure if the trophies are exactly the same, but can you use the NCAA championship trophy for Arizona's 3 baseball championships (1976, 1980 and 1986) and 8 softball championships (1991, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2006 and 2007)?

Also, was the Fiesta Bowl trophy the same back in the early 90s? If it was, please include that for Arizona's 1994 win.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived