Silent Wind of Doom

All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Could you make a 1968 Pittsburgh Pipers ABA Championship signature please?

Are you still taking requests? I just became a member today (6/20/14) and would love one of these banners. Thanks.

I've been meaning to post here, but I'd like a simple request: Could you add the 2014 Kings Stanley Cup to my banner?

Appreciate your time and effort!

Do you mind doing miami dolphins super bowls marlins world series heat championships gators championships (baseball and football)please

Could you add the Badgers' 2014 Final Four appearance to my sig, please? Thank you...

Can you please create the following Championship Signature Images for me:

NCAA

Clemson Tigers - 1982 Orange Bowl Champions (National Champions of 1981 season) and 2014 Orange Bowl Champions

MLB

Atlanta Braves - All Division Champion banners, National League Champions, and World Series Champions

NFL

Baltimore Ravens - All Division Champion banners, Conference Champions, and Super Bowl Champions

Can you please put them in chronological order by team in the order listed above? Thanks and can't wait to see the great work!

Edited by clemsonfan25

Can I get my Earthly-sports-team-sig updated to include FSU's 2013 national championship, please?

I'm new here! Can you make me the division titles ('66,67,68,69,70,71,73,76,77,78,79,81,85,92,93,94,95,96,98,07,09,14), wild cards (72,75,80,82,83,91,99,03,06) conference titles (70,71,75,77,78,92,93,95), and super bowl titles (71,77,92,93,95) for Dallas Cowboys followed by, division titles (94,96,98,99,10,11), conference titles (10,11) for the Texas Rangers, followed by division titles (87,07,10), wild card (84,85,86,88,90,01,02,03,04,05,06,08,09,11,12,14), conference titles (06,11) and finals championships (2011) for Dallas Mavs, lastly follwed by the division titles (97,98,99,01,03,06,07,09,10), wild card (88,90,91,92,93,94,95,00,02,04,08,12), conference titles (95,00,01,03,12), and stanley cups (95,00,03) for New Jersey Devils?

Can I please get

Jeff Gordon

Jimmie Johnson

Dale Earnhardt sr/Jr

Richard Petty

And Golden state warriors

please don't rush this. I know you have a ton of other requests to fill so please take your time no rush at all

thanks so much

Hello. I would like to have one of these. I have read this website for a few years and I just became a member today.

Here are the teams I would like

Ohio State Football (Bowl wins and Championships)

Cleveland Indians (World Series, AL Championships, AL Division Titles and Wild Cards)

Cleveland Cavaliers (Eastern Conference Titles, Division Titles)

Ohio State Basketball (Championships, Final Four Appearances)

Cleveland Browns (Championships, AFC Division Titles)

Toronto Maple Leafs (Stanley Cups, Division Titles)

Thanks

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to request the following:

Braves: All titles (WS, NL Champs, NL East champs) in all cities

Auburn Basketball: Any NCAA tournament appearance and SEC titles if thats possible.

Atlanta Hawks: Divison, Conference, and NBA Champs

Tennessee Titans: All conference and championships since moving to Nashville

Nashville Predators: Anything they've ever won, which might not be anything... Yet.

Thanks so much!!

For me,all Chicago cubs championships

all lakers

all virgina basketball

all duke basketball

all colts

all broncos

all cavs

all ball state football and basketball (including sweet 16 in 1990)

all bills

thanks!

Can I please have

Trailblazers champs

Sonics champs

Mariners division titles

Canucks titles-division and conference titles

Seattle metropolitans stanley cup

Seahawks super bowl

Sounders us open cups

Thanks so much!

i have mine that i just kind of made could you make it better, and official. Its the sabres, bills, syracuse football, norte dame football, and the bandits

opps almost forgot the colts

could you add the trail blazers to that list

Can I get all the Isles championship banners? (Sorry if I showed up too late, or if they were already posted. (I didn't look through all 39 pages.))

Pssst.

*points*

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102699-silents-sports-signatures-all-sports-championships-where-i-come-from-english-premier-league-completed/

And anyone else here that has requested things, if you still wish to receive them, repost over there. I don't want to catch up on all the requests just to find out that most of them have moved on to other forums and other interests.