All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you've started mine yet and if you have already finished then don't worry about it, but would it be possible to add the Colts' two Super Bowl championships and Dodgers (World Series wins only) to mine? Sorry it's so late of a request :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Hi, I love all your trophy sigs that you've created. So I'd like to make a request: Could you make the Red Sox world championships, the Bruins Stanley Cups, the Celtics NBA Championships, the Rockies NL championship, the Panthers NFC championship and the Hurricanes' two Prince of Wales and one Stanley Cup?

No hurry and much appreciated :)

Finally got everything out. Another busy weekend.

tvko:

mjbswo.jpg

dptpj4.jpg

knnhrvy16:

msk6ys.jpg

Heh, I think you greatly overestimate what goes into these. I'm just using paint. I can add anything at any time. The most trouble comes from finding images and information on the trophies, and drawing the logos small enough to fit, but make them still look recognizeable and right. I'm dealing with a width of 13 pixels, which isn't nearly as much as it sounds. Fortunately, your request took almost no time since I already had the Colts one done, and the baseball ones I just take off the caps of my uniform images for Wikipedia.

The Cleveland Hockey:

21ctdap.jpg

The Baron, like the Demon Deacon, was tough to draw and make small enough vertically.

MiK

1zv4ow9.jpg

I drew the Dutch flag like in your sig with the... lion? It was also featured on the unis in the pic. Lemme know if you just want the flag by itself. And as I said before, I think people would love to have a sig like yours.

tiger13x

2pyqhdk.jpg

I love it when people request all teams I've already done. Takes, like, two minutes.

bkknight95

kdsmzp.jpg

I was starting to think no one would ever request olympic medals.

mbannon

You've got it in your sig now, and it actually looks like it stands out great. If you still want it done, though, I could make it white, or make it a brighter red.

Mr. Krabs

Sorry. It's 4 in the morning, and my back is messed up, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll get you in the next round, which hopefully will be tomorrow (but I've said that before).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Great stuff!! I see what you mean about the process haha, and I greatly appreciate your work on my sig. It looks fantastic. Great job and thanks a million!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That's awesome man! Thanks! Great job!

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

MiK

1zv4ow9.jpg

I drew the Dutch flag like in your sig with the... lion? It was also featured on the unis in the pic. Lemme know if you just want the flag by itself. And as I said before, I think people would love to have a sig like yours.

That holland looks just fine they way it is, thanks a ton man! And thanks for the compliments on my sig. I'll definitely have to work on some others and see how they turn out before I start a topic for them.

If its alright with you, i'm going to slightly tweak this and make the entire sig chronological rather than just by team but it looks awesome!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

SWoD, thanks for putting mine together. I hope you don't mind the small alteration I made.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived