97, 98 , 99, 00, 01, 03, 06 Divison

98, 99 Presidents

99 Stanley Cup

00 Western Conference

Dallas Burn

97 US Open Cup

FC Dallas

10 Western Conference

Had a guest over the weekend. Back now, though. Expect some slowdown, though, for I will be spending the next week or two updating my MLB uniform images on Wikipedia for this season. I've already got the new template and season done for the AL and the NL Central, so hopefully this won't take long. Things may just take a bit longer than usual for these.

Now down to brass tacks!

tiger13x:

I made the rest of the images the same way I originally did the MLB ones, I just drew them in paint. That's why it can sometimes take a lil' bit to do them.

By the by, why are you using an old version of Jahgee's sig instead of yours? I could make a version like that if you'd like. The main thing is that there's a mistake in that one. The two Mets Commissioner's Trophies don't match, and they both are missing the center piece of the trophy.

exaccardi

dxu6b.jpg

acd3kl.jpg

Here they are. You seem to have opened up the soccer floodgates. I've also now added a soccer ball to place under countries' flags to denote national soccer team.

Niner Man

Crap, crap, crappity, crap crap. I seem to have saved over yours, and that was one of the ones that took the most work. I'm going to have to get back to you when I fix it. Crap. I can't believe I did that.

sizemorematters

av50ds.jpg

You don't want the 82 European Supercup they went on to win?

MBurmy

208k3ya.jpg

Congrats, man!

RAIDERNATION

16hw9rr.jpg

As pertains to your question about the Cal bowls, I was waiting to add the non National Championship bowls until I had the ability to add them all. I could add the ones I can if you wish.

JimmyN64

2gtpy07.jpg

Markmansion

24y8q5d.jpg

StLgent

1hctmp.jpg

Thad

9aq107.jpg

YessSir32

25r0ec7.jpg

Ahh, the Lions, another team that I had no chance of making the logo look right, so I went with the L from the script.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you very much for making one for me, it looks great!

If it is not too much trouble, could you make a few changes please- The Cardinals won the pennant in 1943, not 1941, and they won the World Series in 1982, not 1981. Also, for the Hawks, you have 1961 before 1960. Everything else looks great.

STL.png

Thank you very much for making one for me, it looks great!

If it is not too much trouble, could you make a few changes please- The Cardinals won the pennant in 1943, not 1941, and they won the World Series in 1982, not 1981. Also, for the Hawks, you have 1961 before 1960. Everything else looks great.

Oh, wow. I can't believe I got all that mixed up. I'll fix it.

sizemorematters

av50ds.jpg

You don't want the 82 European Supercup they went on to win?

Why not throw it on there. Thanks!

No problem. I'm guessing you want it in the same wine red as that year's other trophy?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Niner Man

2jadxmw.jpg

I redid it, but, like usually happens when you get something right and lose it, I can't seem to get it as right as it looked the first time (except for baseball, which looks better). The Olympics ones take a bit of work because every winter medal is different, and there's also the pictograms. Got it done, though.

Tiger 13x

Nah. We're dealing with so few pixels here, that resizing the image would likely just give you a jumbled mess. You could resize it and then trace, though. I do that sometimes.

StLgent

2zp18q8.jpg

sizemorematters

2hyjbrb.jpg

MBurmy

x2w7q1.jpg

You're right. As I mentioned before, I've got to straighten out the championships for some of the two-year sports, because it is my intention to put under the trophy the year in which it was won. I've given you an early fix, though. I've also made the basketball program at Wisconsin a different color, like MiK originally requested and I've started doing as the norm. Here you go.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really like these, I'll request a few

1 - Arkansas Razorbacks 1964 National Champions (College Football)

13 - Arkansas Razorbacks Southwest Conference Champions 1936, 1946*, 1954, 1959*, 1960, 1961*, 1964, 1965, 1968*, 1975*, 1979*, 1988, 1989

(here is link to logo if you need it) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SouthwestConferenceLogo.png

4 - Arkansas Razorbacks SEC West Division Champions (1995, 1998, 2002, 2005)

1 - Arkansas Razorbacks 1994 National Champions (College Basketball)

all New England Patriots Super Bowl Victories

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

Alright, I'm gonna bite. Especially since my teams haven't been too ridiculously successful, so hopefully it won't be too much extra work (and because most of my stuff you've already made for others). This is really great :)

May I please have:

Atlanta Braves-Everything that Jay has, but only since they've been in Atlanta, so only from 1969 on in his sig

New York Islanders- the four Stanley Cups (RyanMcD29 has them in his sig)

Philadelphia Eagles- all of the Eagles ones that rob4671 has in his sig

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets- alright, this one's gonna be the toughest. You can do any logo you think is the easiest.

-(Football) All four claimed National Titles: 1917, 1928 (Rose Bowl), 1952 (Orange Bowl), 1990 (Citrus Bowl)

-(Football) All SEC titles: 1939, 1943, 1944, 1951, 1952

-(Football) All ACC titles: 1990, 1998, 2009

-(Basketball) Final Four appearances: 1990, 2004

I hope this isn't too much to ask. Thank you so much!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Hey,

Can I please have one with the

Miami Dolphins AFC Champs (71, 82, 84) and Super Bowl Champs (72,73) in chronological order

Miami Hurricanes Champs:

46 Orange Bowl

84 Orange Bowl (83 National Champions)

88 Orange Bowl (87 National Champions)

89 Orange Bowl

90 Sugar Bowl (89 National Champions)

91 Cotton Bowl

92 Orange Bowl (91 National Champions)

2001 Sugar Bowl

2002 Rose Bowl (01 National Champions)

2004 Orange Bowl

Miami Heat 2006 NBA Champs