Ugliest Uniforms in Sports

ARTnSocal

They sure hate NFL throwbacks uniforms. Way, way too many omissions. That was a lazy list.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

wow, that was terrible

that comment about the rams helmet pissed me off

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

The list was pretty bad. I mean beyond Denver/Colorado's inability to present themselves with a decent identity throughout their involvement with professional sports, some of the uniforms weren't too bad. The old Buccaneers' uniforms are constantly bashed - unfairly, I might add. And beyond that stupid comment concerning Ram horns on a helmet, I'm surprised the flying-V jerseys from Vancouver didn't make the list and the Oilers/Titans' throwbacks did. I will never understand why the Chargers get a pass, but the Oilers never do, and they looked good... minus, the silver helmet-era.

HORRIBLE article. Just looking at the NFL picks, I agree with only 2 of them. Writer has mental issues.

Bucs - Love, far better than new uniforms

Broncos brown - nice use of obsolete color scheme

Broncos orange - NEEDS TO RETURN FULL-TIME!

Chiefs throwbacks - what's to hate?

Eagles - Circus suits were worst uniforms ever

Jets' Titans set - tired of seeing them but nothing wrong with them

Lions throwbacks - love these

Rams old set - Need to return, better color scheme than today's

Seahawks lime green - yeah, their uniforms are a mess but I give them credit for using this color that I love

Steelers alt - Prefer their real set but these do look good

Titans' Oilers set - ONE OF THE BEST UNIFORMS EVER.

Packers throwbacks - yeah, they're bad.

87Redskins.png

I rarely pay attention to things like this because we've seen a hundred articles just like many times before. There's never anything new, but one thing stuck out.

"Rams horns on a helmet are simply not a good idea". Of all the reasons to dislike that Rams set. Simply idiotic

How the hell are Ram horns on a football helmet a bad idea? Tell me a better idea anyone's ever had in regards to designing a football helmet. It's a sport where heads are rammed together. They're called the Rams. Rams ram their horns together with other Rams. How could you possibly make the Rams helmet better? You can't.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived