Caps for guys with big heads

ReRocky4228

And I thought I had a big head at 7 3/4, over 8 though, thats a biggie lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Weird question, but since I dont wear fitted caps very often, how should one fit anyway? Should they come all the way down to your ears, but with your ears actually outside of 'em?

I've tried a 7-3/8 cap and it's just big enough that it can slide over the top of my ears, but the next size down (I think it's 7-1/4) is so small I can't even get it down my head. I would go with adjustables, but I don't like the look of the empty hole in the back. I've found a compromise with stretch-fit caps, but they never seem to come in the designs I want.

I have the same problem, and was happy to see more Twins Franchise styles in XXL.

The best I've ever found - a XXXXXL Twins Franchise hat for the Boston Red Sox - and I'm not even a big Red Sox fan, but it's very comfortable. I've seen a 3XL pop up sometimes with certain hats too - I think Lids had one for a Cooperstown franchise hat once.

kU6ns.gif

I've got a really big head. Consequently I can't find any sports caps that fit. I'm unable to find any store--in person or online--that carries sizes larger than 8. Do any of you know of a place that sells hats for the large-melloned sports fan? Thanks.

Is your name Bruce Bochy?

It looks like all they sell are adjustables and knit caps, but try bigheadcaps.com. I tried to sell the guy advertising on a Nashville radio show about 2 years ago. He said he had done some things in the past with Rick and Bubba. The hats look good, seem to be of good quality. And he's based out of my other home, Murfreesboro, TN.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived