2011 NFL Pro Bowl Jerseys

AJM

p9443786dt.jpgp9443851dt.jpg

This year's Pro Bowl jerseys...not a fan of the stars on the chest or the Pro Bowl symbol on the lower back (might as well be a tramp stamp).

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

They are better off going with wearing their regular jerseys and having afc and nfc helmets. Just saying.

There. Fixed it for you.

that would be a terrible idea. Do you realize how hard it would be to watch that game with possibly 22 different uniforms on the field at once

I too think they should just wear thier regular team's uniforms and helmets, and just have the Pro Bowl logo as a patch on the left or right chest. I've never really been a fan of all-star uniforms in any sport because for one, they usually look hideous, and two, I think it's more exciting to see all the teams represented by thier own full uniforms rather than a tiny patch on the back. Especially if your team has a participant, your teams uniform stands out. You can point at the TV or on the field and show everyone your all-star, especially if your team only has one participant. Frankly, when an all-star team has one uniform for everyone, in any sport, I have a hard time figuring out who's who.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

They are better off going with wearing their regular jerseys and having afc and nfc helmets. Just saying.

There. Fixed it for you.

that would be a terrible idea. Do you realize how hard it would be to watch that game with possibly 22 different uniforms on the field at once

Eleven would be white though

There. Fixed it for you.

Eleven would be white though

The game already looks messy aesthetically with all the different helmets. I say continue the NFC/AFC jerseys and add NFC/AFC helmets as well. I remember when the NBA moved away from All-Star unis for a few years and the game looked awful. Glad they decided to bring back East/West unis.

Hopefully when Nike takes over they implement this, but who knows...they could also go overboard.

You know what? If they had've just left the stylized star-necklace off there, these would actually be really good...definitely better than what we've seen in recent years.

But they HAD to go overboard with the star-necklace. Smh...

(Of course, I say all that without having yet seen the accompanying pants...which could be cringeworthy by themselves...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

the only thing i really dont like is the stars on the neck line. other than that its a pretty decent jersey, but i dont like it as much as the ones from the past 5 years or so. those are more creative and unique to the Pro Bowl

theres no way those players should be wearing their regular unis though. c'mon guys, thats the worst idea ive ever heard for a pro bowl game. and wearing their usual helmets allows for easy identification of the player and team represented. the uniform system dosnt need changing for this game

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

p9443786dt.jpgp9443851dt.jpg

This year's Pro Bowl jerseys...not a fan of the stars on the chest or the Pro Bowl symbol on the lower back (might as well be a tramp stamp).

Yeah, other than the stars or Pro Bowl logo, the overall design is nice. But sometimes I don't understand why they just don't put a logo like that on the upper right-hand portion of the chest, instead of placing a logo or verbage on the lower back or a** of a player.

I'd like to see "National" and "American" on the chest of the jerseys rather than those stars...bring back a bit of the old school.

140.jpg41glhb36OeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Archived