NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people think we play in empty arenas?

Cause we're not Canadian.

bingo. They say the same about us but last time i checked, phillips wasnt 'empty'. we had a rocking crowd the past few games.

Except the Tampa at Atlanta game. I saw a good amount of Bolts fans but even more empty seats.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Lightning fans: your Armpit Lines of Glorious Victory are stupid.

Without elaborating why this post is useless.

Maybe he just doesn't like them?

Yes but what about them does he not like? Just saying they are "stupid" doesn't allow for much discussion. When the jerseys are on the players themselves (as opposed to a flat jersey template for design purposes like on these boards) you never even see them. Except here...

andreychukcupgroupimpac.jpg

Thats pretty clever if you ask me. What's to hate?

Yes but what about them does he not like? Just saying they are "stupid" doesn't allow for much discussion. When the jerseys are on the players themselves (as opposed to a flat jersey template for design purposes like on these boards) you never even see them. Except here...

I have to admit that while it took a few years to get there, those arm pit lines work really well in this picture. I will also say that it is a clever and unique design that is subtle but effective.

Vinik & Co. are trying to reincorporate Phil Esposito into the team's culture. The victory stripes are Espo's idea and I have heard they're staying.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Simply "I don't like it" isn't enough anymore? Look, I know we like to delve into detail here and post long manifestos as to our reasoning, as well as create arbitrary rules as to why something works or doesn't work.

At the end of the day, however, maybe someone just dislikes something because they just dislike it. Sometimes that's all someone needs.

I'm sure admiral has his reasons, and if he wants to he'll elaborate on them. Someone's opinion isn't "useless," however, just because they didn't feel the need to expand upon it at the time.

Personally I don't care. Keep them, leave them. Doesn't bother me either way.

bingo. They say the same about us but last time i checked, phillips wasnt 'empty'. we had a rocking crowd the past few games.

A rocking crowd of how many?

PUCK YOU! I cant stand you haters.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

I won't badmouth Tampa, their attendance has been solid all year.

Atlanta, however? You guys do have attendance problems. 28 out of 30 is not "a rocking crowd."

http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

I realize that some overzealous Canadian (and even northern American) hockey fans tend to overreact and go "RELOCATE EVERY TEAM SOUTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE!" And for that I do apologize.

The inferiority complex you guys (southern hockey fans) have, however, tends to lead to a lot of lashing out. This tends to backfire when you badmouth Canadian fans while your team is a lowly 28th in attendance in a league of 30.

I won't badmouth Tampa, their attendance has been solid all year.

Atlanta, however? You guys do have attendance problems. 28 out of 30 is not "a rocking crowd."

http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

I realize that some overzealous Canadian (and even northern American) hockey fans tend to overreact and go "RELOCATE EVERY TEAM SOUTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE!" And for that I do apologize.

The inferiority complex you guys (southern hockey fans) have, however, tends to lead to a lot of lashing out. This tends to backfire when you badmouth Canadian fans while your team is a lowly 28th in attendance in a league of 30.

........? Dude, i was reffering to a single game....

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived