NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you're a fckger, all right.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No way those are the real 2012 ASG jerseys. The NHL loves to milk money out of their fans (hence third jerseys), so it'd make no sense for them to reuse last year's.

Most uniforms in the last 15 years, or at least of the same design, have been used twice (with the exception of Minnesota and Montreal)

http://www.nhluniforms.com/AllStar/AllStarGame.html

Really? I believe according to that we have seen different ASG jerseys each years since the 2001 game in Colorado.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

No way those are the real 2012 ASG jerseys. The NHL loves to milk money out of their fans (hence third jerseys), so it'd make no sense for them to reuse last year's.

Most uniforms in the last 15 years, or at least of the same design, have been used twice (with the exception of Minnesota and Montreal)

Really? I believe according to that we have seen different ASG jerseys each years since the 2001 game in Colorado.

2007 and 2008 were the same jerseys with a color and logo swap. 2002 and 03 were the same with just a color swap.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If those are the new All-Star jerseys, I can't say im dissapointed cause there hasn't been one good looking All Star uniform since the switchover to Edge. This at least ensures we don't have another retina searing design to laugh at.

2007 and 2008 were the same jerseys with a color and logo swap. 2002 and 03 were the same with just a color swap.

Not to be a dick but wouldn't different logos and colors make them different jerseys.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived