uah8tr

NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

Oh, you're a fckger, all right.

Leafs wearing their thirds against the Rangers at MSG (Rangers in White). Looks really classy. Only downside is there is virtually no difference between the Leafs thirds and the Lightning from a distance.

From Puck Daddy here

nhl_allstar_jerseys_appear_to_be_in_reruns.jpg

Yeah, I saw these on sale at the Sens game the other day. Very disappointing to see they're reusing the old design. That fugly collar doesn't get any better with age.

Has anyone seen the Rangers winter classic jersey yet? kinda want to know if the numbers/logo is felt like on the Flyers Classic jersey

I don't like how on the premier all star jerseys the patch on the shoulders isn't a real patch but the stupid glossy shoulder patches

No way those are the real 2012 ASG jerseys. The NHL loves to milk money out of their fans (hence third jerseys), so it'd make no sense for them to reuse last year's.

No way those are the real 2012 ASG jerseys. The NHL loves to milk money out of their fans (hence third jerseys), so it'd make no sense for them to reuse last year's.

Most uniforms in the last 15 years, or at least of the same design, have been used twice (with the exception of Minnesota and Montreal)

http://www.nhluniforms.com/AllStar/AllStarGame.html

Most uniforms in the last 15 years, or at least of the same design, have been used twice (with the exception of Minnesota and Montreal)

Really? I believe according to that we have seen different ASG jerseys each years since the 2001 game in Colorado.

Really? I believe according to that we have seen different ASG jerseys each years since the 2001 game in Colorado.

2007 and 2008 were the same jerseys with a color and logo swap. 2002 and 03 were the same with just a color swap.

Now do those jerseys with the Ottawa ASG patch have "Reebok" on the back below the collar or the actual Reebok logo that was there last year?

If those are the new All-Star jerseys, I can't say im dissapointed cause there hasn't been one good looking All Star uniform since the switchover to Edge. This at least ensures we don't have another retina searing design to laugh at.

2007 and 2008 were the same jerseys with a color and logo swap. 2002 and 03 were the same with just a color swap.

Not to be a dick but wouldn't different logos and colors make them different jerseys.

Not really. Consider them home and away versions, if you will.

I guess, to me if there is a difference, they are different.

I'm not sure that swapping out the event patches really counts, unless you're willing to say that the Red Sox got new uniforms this year.

I've never seen this logo before, it's on the Coyotes' site:

eef9f4ac.png