NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're probably just trying to start advertising/staking claim to the White Out.

Imagine a Jets-Coyotes Cup final...a White-Out every game.

By the time the Coyotes are a Cup-caliber team, they'll be known as the Quebec Nordiques.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Take it to the Adventures In Babysitting thread in general and don't derail the uniform thread. BACKSEAT MODDIN'

But yeah, the red/white Coyotes logo is just for their ad campaign, "Hockey the Hard Way."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Take it to the Adventures In Babysitting thread in general and don't derail the uniform thread. BACKSEAT MODDIN'

But yeah, the red/white Coyotes logo is just for their ad campaign, "Hockey the Hard Way."

Hard meaning difficult to play when your home crowd is full of people cheering for the other team?

I am done mocking the Coyotes now.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I think the main problem with hockey in Phoenix is the location of the arena. People are willing to drive to Glendale 8 times a year for a football game, but sure as :censored: note 40 times for a hockey game. They mesed up by building the rink an hour plus from most of the suburban population.

And yet they got it right for the years beneath the number. The hell?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I really haven't paid attention to this thread, so it may or may not have been mentioned. But a minor note. The Blues are wearing two different navy blue helmets this year.

One with yellow numbers that match the royal blue uniforms, and one with white numbers that match the navy uniforms.

That sort of things bugs me. It makes sense aesthetically, but I hate the idea of it. Just as I hate the idea of the Broncos having two pairs of white pants. With their design its necessary, but I'd have greatly preferred they design so that it's not.

As a related note, the white numbers are one of my least favorite parts of the Blues alternate uniforms. The Blues have always worn yellow numbers on blue until that uniform. Of course, that's also their first navy uniform.

Archived