uah8tr

NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

Man... why couldn't this typo have happened on the authentic listing?

Just ordered an alternate and an away since they didn't have any homes left in my size. Will be hilarious if this goes through.

I ordered one.

I feel really dirty about it tho :(

No not cause of the price, but cause its a new york jersey lol (im from philly), at least its not the rangers.

Yeah, It was definitely a :censored: up on their part. I went to order one and all sizes are now sold out :(

lol I can imagine Charles Wang(owner of the NYI) waking up tomorrow and reading that Islander jersey sales are through the roof, then realizing the price they went through.

Not an Isles fan, but as a collector and for the price of about 18 bucks, I'll add it to the collection.

i would order a white one, but they don't ship to Croatia, grrrrrr. Come on HNL, there are fans outside north america.

I ordered one.

I feel really dirty about it tho :(

No not cause of the price, but cause its a new york jersey lol (im from philly), at least its not the rangers.

I'm surprised you did too considering the Isles won their first cup against Philly. :)

Well I have a white panel blue jays hat, so I dont hold too many grudges againt teams that beat us lol (then again I wasn't alive yet when the islanders beat the flyers)

Wow, the Islanders HFBoard didn't find out about this. They would all be panicking with threads saying how this is a sure sign the Isles will be moving to Quebec and/or call for Garth Snow's firing if they did find out :lol:

It will be interesting to see if they honor this. Out of my size in the away, otherwise Id give it a shot.

Just checked. The price is back up to it's normal amount. Must have fixed it some time during the day.

Looks like everything sold out. I don't see any of the premiers listed now.

Just checked. The only thing up there are authentics, women's, and big and tall.

I got an email saying its on backorder.

Which means if the item you "purchased" does not come back in "stock" in a few weeks, you'll be credited the amount back to your account.

I got an email saying its on backorder.

same. and the listed price in the email was still 12 bucks.

so...