NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

James Reimer has his first personal logo.

Screenshot2011-12-22at113230PM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James Reimer has his first personal logo.

That's pretty tacky.

I concur not a fan at all, nor seeing the need for him to have a logo.

He plays for the Leafs, so of course he's got to have his own logo and line of apparel. The fan made Optimus Reim logo is way better than whoever came up with that ugly thing. He should had made a deal with the creator to use that as his own personal logo if he really needed one.

OptimusReim.jpg

Forgot to mention that his clothing line is from the same company that did the Kesler clothing line.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

FYI I just got an email saying my Islanders jersey shipped. For about $18. I guess it worked!

I also got the email saying the jersey has been shipped! Mine came to $32 after shipping to Canada and taxes.

I also got a shipping email. Can't beat saving $102. :lol:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Found this REALLY awesome site that's selling NHL (and MLB, NFL and College branded) ties for a premium price.

It's called Vineyard Vines and it is based out of Martha's Vineyards. It has some rather neat merchandise!

http://www.vineyardvines.com/category__39614_39614_____13050

hdr_nfl.jpg

Hell, I want this and I don't wear ties!

1TBB464.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

1TBB437.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

1TBB441.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I have a Leafs tie (not that one) and a tie with all the NHL teams on it (albeit from 1998), I sure didn't pay $75 each for them.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Found this REALLY awesome site that's selling NHL (and MLB, NFL and College branded) ties for a premium price.

It's called Vineyard Vines and it is based out of Martha's Vineyards. It has some rather neat merchandise!

http://www.vineyardvines.com/category__39614_39614_____13050

hdr_nfl.jpg

Hell, I want this and I don't wear ties!

1TBB464.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

1TBB437.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

1TBB441.420.z.largerbrowse.jpg

Sweet, vineyard vines is considered one of the premier "fratty" companies up there with Patagonia, Polo, and J Crew. Count me in for a Coyotes tie.

Archived