NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So disappointing the NHL is using the same All-Star jerseys from last year.

They should have switched the colours.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

tumblr_lyft9mYml01qbabnbo1_500.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The 1947-1959 All Star jersey

Well, specifically the 1991-92 jersey, as evidence by the crest and the 75th anniversary patch, which is still one of my favorite of all-time.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I've spent a portion of the last few evenings with a thread ripper removing the jock tags off of my Edge jerseys, the came off easily w/o a ghost shadow.

Right on! I did the same with the two edge replica's I own. What a dumb design choice by RBK... "Lets put an obtrusive, unattractive label right over the hem stripes" <_<

Right on! I did the same with the two edge replica's I own. What a dumb design choice by RBK... "Lets put an obtrusive, unattractive label right over the hem stripes" <_<

There weren't supposed to be anymore hem stripes because everyone was supposed to tuck their jersey into their pants XD

also Penguins wearing white at home tonight against Toronto, probably has something to with it being the front end of a home and home

1zgyd8w.jpg

I like how the NHL calls it self a 'fans league'. Yet the fan's really don't want the ASG, and the majority of them want white jersey's at home. Why can't they at least do what the NFL does, and just let the each team pick which jersey they want as their home jersey.

I like how the NHL calls it self a 'fans league'. Yet the fan's really don't want the ASG, and the majority of them want white jersey's at home. Why can't they at least do what the NFL does, and just let the each team pick which jersey they want as their home jersey.

With only 8 road games a year and only one a week, its a lot easier for the NFL to pick which jerseys to wear. If the NHL were to do it, each team would have to travel with two entire sets of uniforms (Helmets, Jerseys, Socks, etc...)

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

With only 8 road games a year and only one a week, its a lot easier for the NFL to pick which jerseys to wear. If the NHL were to do it, each team would have to travel with two entire sets of uniforms (Helmets, Jerseys, Socks, etc...)

And this why they went to white on the road in the first place.

The majority of Flames fans want the Flames to wear their red jerseys at home.

Finally I agree with a Flames fan on something, You should wear your team colours at home. Besides wearing white at home would completely screw up the third jersey program.

The majority of Flames fans want the Flames to wear their red jerseys at home.

Finally I agree with a Flames fan on something, You should wear your team colours at home. Besides wearing white at home would completely screw up the third jersey program.

Don't get used to it! ;)

Archived