NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

I'm probably going to be shown what page this info is ... but was it always part of Tampa Bay's plans to still use the "BOLTS" alt? Because they're being worn -- old logo on the shoulders and all -- tonight vs. Washington.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sharks posted a picture of Dominic Moore's jersey on their Facebook page, and it looks like they gave him one of last year's jerseys with the Reebok vector.

422149_10150584738047669_61490642668_9239399_100016058_n.jpg

Oh, Sharks and their vectors. When Pavelski first got called up, they gave him a jersey with an upside-down Reebok vector XD

1zgyd8w.jpg

The Lady Liberty sweaters were certainly the best of the mid 90s alternates, though that's not a very high bar.

I thought I would miss them when they dropped them, but I haven't.

Really, the Rangers' home and road look is unique enough in the NHL that they don't need an alternate.

I understand that it's a lighting issue, but on my (reasonably-well) calibrated monitor, that looks black-dark yellow/gold-purple. In other words, a perfect color scheme for the Kings.

It looked like St. Louis to me at first glance. That teal must be tricky. All the more reason to go back to silver in lieu of burnt orange.

The Sharks should go back to their original teal. Their current shade of teal looks more like green.

It should match this:

SanJoseSharks_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

I'm probably going to be shown what page this info is ... but was it always part of Tampa Bay's plans to still use the "BOLTS" alt? Because they're being worn -- old logo on the shoulders and all -- tonight vs. Washington.

They still had planned to wear those alts for at least this season.

I can't say whether they planned to use outdated marks or not - I'm guessing it was an oversight on the organization's behalf.

spacer.png

Archived