NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

Personally I hope the Nashville Predators don't go the all-gold/yellow/mustard route. It would be fine as an alternate jersey, but that's a personal pet peeve I have with sports identities, is when they don't have a white home or away jersey in their entire uniform set.

So how much do we all want to bet that True North unveils the new Winnipeg NHL teams' identity this Thursday, the day after the Stanley Cup Final?

wont be until next week is my bet, after the board of governors meeting and before the draft

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if Reebok is changing the cut of the replica jerseys because I saw something interesting today that might have always been there, but I never knew because I wasn't exactly looking for it. I was looking to try on a replica and just before walking into the store, I saw a woman wearing a Canucks jersey. The hem looked straight and there was no slit down the sides. At first, I thought she decided to pull a Brendan Shanahan and sowed the hem straight but then I went inside the store, saw a rack full of women's jerseys that were straight hemmed. Is this just for women's jerseys or is Reebok making changes to men's too? If they are, I'm holding out until they do.

Let's connect the dots.

TNSE's legal team is Pitblado Buchwald Asper. They are applying to transfer the copyright of the Winnipeg Jets trademarks etc from the NHL to TNSE.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

What is all this buzz on twitter about the name being Manitoba Polar Bears. Something about merchandise already being at MTS. There is no way I am believing that, but people are already getting worked up.

70389454.png

Hey, look at this.

Intriguing... a curious find, indeed. This could also just mean that they are taking claim over the branding while still intending to introduce a new one.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I looked at the thing and thought nothing of it until I saw the date at the very bottom... could be nothing but I'm hoping the Jets are back.

At the very least, wouldn't this just allow whomever the team is in Winnipeg to sell Jets merchandise?

I looked at the thing and thought nothing of it until I saw the date at the very bottom... could be nothing but I'm hoping the Jets are back.

At the very least, wouldn't this just allow whomever the team is in Winnipeg to sell Jets merchandise?

Has the NHL themselves not been selling Jets stuff? (that's an honest question, I'm not trying to prove a point)

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Has the NHL themselves not been selling Jets stuff? (that's an honest question, I'm not trying to prove a point)

Yes, I know the NHL has been selling Jets merch, but what I was saying/asking: does this allow the ownership of the Winnipeg Franchise to sell it?

For themselves and not as a middleman for the NHL.

Even though True North is apparently taking ownership of the Jets' intellectual property, all merchandise revenue is split 30 ways unless sold on team-owned premises. Of course, where do you think most people in Winnipeg are going to buy their Jets stuff? Why, at True North's very own Jets Store, I'm sure. No cut for the Phoenix Coyotes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived