NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the world won't the Minnnesota Wild fix their uniforms??? I think the logo's fine, but the jersey's are way, WAAAAY too inconsistent, and have been for a while now, but it seems they not only won't do it, but they DON'T want to. It bothers me to no end.....I'd even take the numerals matching on both jerseys, ANYTHING!!!

I completely agree, bothers me too. I also think the primary logo can easily stand alone without the circle around it.

These are apparently the new Predators logo(s).

tumblr_ln7ctgTKwK1qldgljo1_500.jpg

Wow good find, I like it so far. Simplification of the primary makes it much less robotic and way cleaner. The NP logo is the very same that was previewed on Rinne's mask. And it could just be washed out from the lighting but the yellow looks like a different shade, closer to volunteers orange.

It took me a second to figure out, and I'm still not 100% sure...is that alt meant to be a guitar pick? Makes sense for Nashville, but I hate mismatched imagery like that.

Either it's a guitar pic or an upsiide-down egg. I'd go with the pick

70389454.png

I like the guitar pick. It finally connects the Predators to the city without using over-the-top imagery like the old Nashville Kats arena league team who used a guitar neck as the stripe on their pants.

The logo, while still not great, is much improved and looks so much better with the scaled down detail.

I like it. I hope the jerseys actually look good, something that Nashville has yet to achieve since joining the NHL.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived