Michigan football concept

JJSCOTT

I like these but that 'adidas logo on a nike template' is really bugging me. Someone should make an adidas football template...

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I feel like, if anything, if you are going to go in a modern direction with Michigan the dominating element should be some type of jersey striping pattern that mimics their helmet.

glad somebody mentioned this... here are 2 more versions that i went a lil more away from the traditional M uni's... Michigan traditionalists warning: you will not like what you are about to see! :P

d86dfb4d.jpg

1. I love your concept for the numbers, even the original one with the blue-to-maize fade. I'm not sure it would work in real life, nor do I think it was executed as well as it could have been, but the idea is awesome and I think you can do a lot with it if you play with it some more.

2. The wing-sleeve is another great idea. I'm not sure how it would look on a real jersey with truncated sleeves that are distorted around a shoulder pad, but on paper, it's a fantastic idea. I'm shocked that nobody (that I recall) has posted a concept like that before - it seems so obvious, but maybe because it's Michigan, nobody had the guts to go there.

3. When I look at your updated road numbers, I see a bunch of navy blue Batman logos on the top of the 2. Maybe that's just me though. I think that the idea of changing the size of the M to create a "fade" is awesome.

Nice work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived