Logolympiad: Event #2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to redo the Syracuse Crunch jersey for the longest time (it's my least favorite logo of all time). So, without further ado, my retroesque Syracuse Crunch jersey:

scrunch.gif

(Note: If this looks different than it did earlier, well, that's because it is...)

(Note: If this looks different than it did earlier, well, that's because it is...)

...and much nicer looking, to boot.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

ARGH! I have one for the Cleveland Barons and one for the Amerks! UGH Which one?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I present, the griffins

grandrapidsgriffs.gif

We have a front runner...well in my opinion.

Im gonna do the Roadrunners, because i think it will be hard to make a cooler logo, and if i can, ill like my chances...

of course, if i dont...

:P

I present, the griffins

grandrapidsgriffs.gif

We have a front runner...well in my opinion.

Im gonna do the Roadrunners, because i think it will be hard to make a cooler logo, and if i can, ill like my chances...

of course, if i dont...

:P

Hey, thanks for the good vibes man. Hopefully it'll carry to the next event. This is a very nice contest, great concepts across the board, and just a fun time. Kudos WiB!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Holy kick ass!

I'd be scared of the guy wearing this bad-ass boy right here. The skull is wicked. Is that a fiasco creation? it is totally killer.

the three color names would be expensive as hell, but it looks sharp.

nicely done, joel

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Joel, that's AWESOME! That's the same look I was trying to come up with for my Rhode Island Raiders SHL team. I was going to conjure up a skull/cross-sticks/red flag logo, but now it's going to look like plop compared to yours.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Joel, that's AWESOME! That's the same look I was trying to come up with for my Rhode Island Raiders SHL team. I was going to conjure up a skull/cross-sticks/red flag logo, but now it's going to look like plop compared to yours.

you can use them for the SHL if you want.....just PM me

everyone else, thanks for the props, i appreciate it.

It might be a little mid-90s, but the tear marks were fun... this is a concept I've had in my head for about five years, so it was nice to have a reason to put it down.

wolves.gif

OK guys.. here is mine. I took the Binghamton Senators and went retro with their third.

I created an old-school logo with retro wordmark.. and most of all, used an old-age color palate. Wheter you'd liek to see your team in this color or not isn't the point... the fact that it is a team color, and looks very retro is.

I think it looks great. Throw-back in style and color, but a modern jersey they could wear as a third today.

Give me love! I wanna know what you think!

binghamton_hockey_3rd_C.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived