JETS WIN

AlletropirRetep

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jets Patriots are classless douchebags.

Fixed your post. Spygate, Brady Rules, Tuck Rule, and now they've even been caught trying to do the same sideline-tripping maneuver as the Jets.

There is no class in cheating to win.

Lights Out, you are really the classless one, you're a Jets fan now? So, since your Chargers couldn't even qualify for the playoffs, and the Seahawks finally lost, you're a Jets fan? Yeah, real loyal fan. I guess I'll root for the Steelers now, then if they lose, maybe the Bears. Hell, that why I have no loyalty, but I'm always a winner.

The jets Patriots are classless douchebags.

Fixed your post. Spygate, Brady Rules, Tuck Rule, and now they've even been caught trying to do the same sideline-tripping maneuver as the Jets.

There is no class in cheating to win.

Lights Out, you are really the classless one, you're a Jets fan now? So, since your Chargers couldn't even qualify for the playoffs, and the Seahawks finally lost, you're a Jets fan? Yeah, real loyal fan. I guess I'll root for the Steelers now, then if they lose, maybe the Bears. Hell, that why I have no loyalty, but I'm always a winner.

Agreed.

OK, I'll make it easy for everyone. The Patriots and their fans (and by slightly greater extension all Boston sports fans) are classless douchebags. The Jets and their fans (and by slightly greater extension all New York sports fans) are classless douchebags. Is everyone happy now? Can you give the rest of us three months before we hear about the Sawx and the Yankees now?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OK, I'll make it easy for everyone. The Patriots and their fans (and by slightly greater extension all Boston sports fans) are classless douchebags. The Jets and their fans (and by slightly greater extension all New York sports fans) are classless douchebags. Is everyone happy now? Can you give the rest of us three months before we hear about the Sawx and the Yankees now?

I'm so glad my prediction to myself that this thread becomes a pissing match between NY and Boston fans comes true.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Yes, I am indeed mad. As a Patriots fan since 1976, my hatred for the jets has existed during that entire time span. Douche ryan and the entire organization are classless. Today, they played a better game than New England. That is all you will get from me.

Chillax.

No, they should leave this up, so Lights Out can profess his undying love for all things Jet-related, and how he's been a fan of the Jets since 1963.

^_^

I want to thank Lights Out for joining the NY Jets bandwagon, and initiating the "Lights Out Curse" on the Jets that has already claimed Boise State, San Diego Chargers, and the Seattle Seahawks in the last month.

I'll always be a Chargers fan. If I was going to give up on them, I would have given up a loooong time ago.

However, there's usually at least one team I'd rather see win it all if the Chargers can't, and the Jets are that team right now. Also, I loathe the Steelers, so there's that, too.

By the way, with the way Pats fans booed their team at halftime and left early in the 4th quarter, Pats fans have no right to lecture others about loyalty.

Oh, and...

Agreed.

Really, dude? Let me guess, it's just a big coincidence that you happen to be a fan of Duke, the Yankees, and the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'll always be a Chargers fan. If I was going to give up on them, I would have given up a loooong time ago.

However, there's usually at least one team I'd rather see win it all if the Chargers can't, and the Jets are that team right now. Also, I loathe the Steelers, so there's that, too.

By the way, with the way Pats fans booed their team at halftime and left early in the 4th quarter, Pats fans have no right to lecture others about loyalty.

If you want to get booze at that point, I'm pretty sure you have to leave the stadium to do so. Who can blame them for wanting to get lit up after watching that listless performance from their team?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I want to thank Lights Out for joining the NY Jets bandwagon, and initiating the "Lights Out Curse" on the Jets that has already claimed Boise State, San Diego Chargers, and the Seattle Seahawks in the last month.

That Tom Brady guy is SOOOOOO much better than Peyton Manning. It's not like he lost to the same exact team or anything. :rolleyes:

PvO6ZWJ.png

Oh, and...

Agreed.

Really, dude? Let me guess, it's just a big coincidence that you happen to be a fan of Duke, the Yankees, and the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

Sorry, man. I'll never buy that you're a Chargers fan, or bleed powder blue. You can't constantly hop to the next best thing and act like you're a fan of any teams. At least not in my book. As for those fans, I wasn't there at the stadium and would've stayed to the end and have booed my teams when they come out with a pathetic effort like that. Booing a team doesn't make me less of a fan... jumping from the Chargers, to the Seahawks, and now to the Jets, in the span of two weeks would. You have no right to question me, or anyone on this board about loyalty.

Weren't you rocking a Seahawks sig 12 hours ago? Just how many teams are you supporting in the playoffs?

That Tom Brady guy is SOOOOOO much better than Peyton Manning. It's not like he lost to the same exact team or anything. :rolleyes:

You're cute.

If you honestly think I would have given two :censored:s about the Seahawks or Jets if the Chargers had made the playoffs, then you're sadly mistaken.

Apparently, I've gone from being a total homer to someone who doesn't even support their own teams in the eyes of the CCSLC. Haters gonna hate, whether it's rational or not. :P

xLmjWVv.png

Sorry, man. I'll never buy that you're a Chargers fan, or bleed powder blue. You can't constantly hop to the next best thing and act like you're a fan of any teams. At least not in my book. As for those fans, I wasn't there at the stadium and would've stayed to the end and have booed my teams when they come out with a pathetic effort like that. Booing a team doesn't make me less of a fan... jumping from the Chargers, to the Seahawks, and now to the Jets, in the span of two weeks would. You have no right to question me, or anyone on this board about loyalty.

Wait a minute, if your team doesn't make it you can't have a rooting interest in the playoffs?

I'm a Mets fan. They're god awful. You better bet your ass I was rooting for the Giants though. What's wrong with that? His charges aren't there, he was pulling for Seattle, they're gone, and now he's rooting for the Jets of the remaining teams. I don't see anything wrong with that. The Jets lost last year's title game and I instantly was rooting for the Saints. No biggie.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Oh, and...

Agreed.

And it's a big coincidence that the team youre rooting for in the playoffs changes every hour? <_<

STOP FRONTRUNNING! Go root your Clippers onto the #3 seed or something.

6uXNWAo.png

Wait a minute, if your team doesn't make it you can't have a rooting interest in the playoffs?

I'm a Mets fan. They're god awful. You better bet your ass I was rooting for the Giants though. What's wrong with that? His charges aren't there, he was pulling for Seattle, they're gone, and now he's rooting for the Jets of the remaining teams. I don't see anything wrong with that. The Jets lost last year's title game and I instantly was rooting for the Saints. No biggie.

THANK YOU!

At least someone gets it! I'm not permanently a Jets fan, geniuses. I just want them to do well in the playoffs.

xLmjWVv.png

Archived