favorite 2010 nfl uniform combos

denkerprime

Well my favorites & recommendations .... not in this particular order are

BILLS .... 1965 throwbacks, both white away & blue home jerseys ..... should be the regular uniforms, but with a blue pants (1973) option to sometimes wear with the white road jerseys as an option .... After that go ahead and burn the 2002-present uniforms along with Denver's throwback socks.

09000d5d812a12bc_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d81492ca9_gallery_600.jpg

Oakland Raiders 1963 away throwbacks .... I love the silver letters with white jersey, the older logo looks cool

I would toss the SD Chargers alternates and switch fulltime to their '60s throwback version with the numbers on helmets and everything else (like the gray facemask)

09000d5d812a3109_gallery_600.jpg

Agree about Cincinnati with the Orange jersey and white pants .... gives them the true Bengal Tiger look .... shelf the Black jerseys and pants

09000d5d81c47b20_gallery_600.jpg

The EAGLES throwback was cool ... if they were to return to it they should move the jersey number to the shoulders and replace the sleeve area with the 1960 logo, they painted it at midfield when they wore them.

09000d5d81a7a431_gallery_600.jpg

uzhay2wfh9tu4gkdlrq1.gif

Tennessee ..... if they're gonna stick with the lighter blue, at least get some white pants ... the light blue with dark blue pants sucks ... go back to the dark blue pants with the white jersey on the road

Tampa Bay ... Keep it as is they've been doing ... the white pants look good .... pewter pants with the helmet being pewter is overkill, especially when wearing the red jerseys

New England .... only use the 60's red as a throwback .......... Patriots wore navy with red trim during the revolution, not red .... The Brits, aka Redcoats wore red. My dad used to always shake his head on that one.

Houston .... see if you can make a deal with Bud Adams and buy back 'OILERS' and go back to being the OILERS and everything that comes with it.

09000d5d814343eb_gallery_600.jpg

NY JETS .... make the logo pointed and on a 45Β° angle on the helmet again

Dallas .... wear your 1960 throwback twice, not once ............ and wear your current navy every now & then, even if it's at home once or twice a year .... and those current pants, do I need to even mention that?

REDSKINS .... wear a throwback, the '65-'69 type throwback you wore that 70th anniversary season when Spurrier was there ... with the arrow & feather as the logo and gray facemask. I love that shade of

claret, much better than your typical burgundy.

P_6.jpg

SF 49ers ... Now that they went back to their 80s and early 90s look fulltime (good move), bring back the throwback (with white pants) you wore in the NFL 75th year season and wore in the 1995 Super Bowl, those

were cool. I liked those black shadow jersey numbers too.

Ricky_Watters_2.jpg

RAMS .... if you're gonna wear a throwback, how about using the late 60s, early 70s look ... if I remember correctly, they didn't wear the navy blue jersey often, but that'd be a cool throwback.

romangabrielpf-1.jpg

and finally GREEN BAY .... if it ain't broke, don't fix it ... leave those alone.

I would just like to say as a packer fan, our throwbacks were AWFUL!

The jerseys we wore in the late 60's would be better suited as a throwback and would look way better. Or they can just keep it simple and not have an alternate jersey but maybe just some green/white pants to add some variation.

I think the latter would work better.

Also, does anyone else think the broncos should wear orange full-time?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived