Bmac's NHL

Bmac

If you made every instance of light blue on the alt gold, it would be perfect. Right now, though, there is just that tiny bit, and it looks forced.

agreed for the cuffs, but i would make the collar triangle navy. Love it. Still like the alt better than the home/away and would rather it be the basis for them

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you made every instance of light blue on the alt gold, it would be perfect. Right now, though, there is just that tiny bit, and it looks forced.

agreed for the cuffs, but i would make the collar triangle navy. Love it. Still like the alt better than the home/away and would rather it be the basis for them

Good point on the triangle. And I agree, too, with saying that the alt is the best part of the set... it has a very classic feel, and yet due to the colours and the arrows, it is still very unique at the same time.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not bad now, and their look, at least how you did it, is growing on me. By the way, it looks like you've lost the gold outline on the sleeve numbers on both your home and away jerseys, so you might want to fix that.

Yeah, Inkscape does that to numbers occasionally. I have been trying to fix that, but it doesn't seem to be working yet. Thank you for pointing that out.

Not bad now, and their look, at least how you did it, is growing on me. By the way, it looks like you've lost the gold outline on the sleeve numbers on both your home and away jerseys, so you might want to fix that.

Yeah, Inkscape does that to numbers occasionally. I have been trying to fix that, but it doesn't seem to be working yet. Thank you for pointing that out.

I kid you not, I exported this 10 times. The shoulder numbers got fixed, but the same thing happened to the alternate back number. Damn Inkscape. Anywho, the 11th time worked. It sounds like I am set with Atlanta.

AtlantaThrashers3.png

I kid you not, I exported this 10 times. The shoulder numbers got fixed, but the same thing happened to the alternate back number. Damn Inkscape. Anywho, the 11th time worked. It sounds like I am set with Atlanta.

AtlantaThrashers3.png

The red sweater should be the primary with the ice blue phased out.

AtlantaThrashers3.png

The red sweater should be the primary with the ice blue phased out.

Well, I don't think Bmac's going to do that, and it looks fine now. I'm guessing you're going to do Boston next, or do you intend on leaving the Original Six alone?

Boston is next indeed.

Boston Bruins

I must admit, Boston's current jerseys are among the best in the league. There are a few things I would change though. One is color balance. The current jerseys have too much yellow (the home, anyway), so I scaled that back a bit. The classic striping design is on the home and road. The alternate is yellow, black, and beige. The striping design is similar to the Winter Classic design. I also included a heritage jersey, using the same colors and design as the alternate. The crest is the block B.

BostonBruins.png

BostonBruinsHeritage.png

Boston is next indeed.

Boston Bruins

I must admit, Boston's current jerseys are among the best in the league. There are a few things I would change though. One is color balance. The current jerseys have too much yellow (the home, anyway), so I scaled that back a bit. The classic striping design is on the home and road. The alternate is yellow, black, and beige. The striping design is similar to the Winter Classic design. I also included a heritage jersey, using the same colors and design as the alternate. The crest is the block B.

BostonBruins.png

BostonBruinsHeritage.png

Perfect.

Perfect, you can move onto Buffalo, because I can't complain with anything you did to the Bruins. I like that vintage one, since it reminds me of an updated version of the "Kraut Era" jerseys that they used to sport. Though I will agree with you, that their post-Edge uniforms are some of the best in the league, if not ever.

Boston is really good. It's basically following the progression their jerseys went through from the 70's to early 90's (from shoulder yokes to none). Only a couple suggestions but i still like what you've done.

I think solid numbers with just a single stroke would look better. So gold with white on the dark jersey, black with gold on the white.

For the white i think it'd be nicer to have the striping patern match that of the 80's/early 90's white jersey. Forgive the crudeness of this mock up, i only had paint avaialable.

67659768.png

perhaps even split the black on the cuffs from the gold stripes with a white strip like what they have now.

Also the heritage jersey. I think it's too similar to the alternate. Maybe something like the Winter Classic one you made.

Archived