Bmac's NHL

Bmac

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be the most critical on the Blackhawks jersey. I am not sure I like what you did with the logo. Its removing a lot from the logo in my opinion. The color and taking away some of the acent lines. The beige looks cool on the jersey nether less. It brings in a really nice classic vintage Hawks feel, but it looks to crazy to be on the away jersey. I also don't like the red black stripes on the away jersey. The away jerseys are cool, using the tomahawk as a primary logo is sorta interest. They look good though, 4/5. But I would hope they don't change the design in a long time. Maybe a new alternative in the future, but not a Home/Away.

Colorado Avalanche

I Avs current set is a mess. But I think their original set had it's flaws too. Here I tried to combine the best elements of those looks. Navy replaces black throughout the uniforms. The logo has been redone slightly, mostly just colors. The home and road use the mountain stripes on the hem, with the sleeve stripes on...well, the sleeves. I also used more blue on the white jersey, a nod to the Nordiques. The alternate is pretty much the same as the current one, but with hem stripes.

ColoradoAvalanche.png

I like the swapping of black for navy. It flows a lot better with the red and light blue. I'm not sure about the re-coloring of the logo (especially since you didn't recolor the secondary/shoulder logo), it kind of makes the logo get washed out, especially on the red sweater. I would keep the circle white, and switch the blues on the logo.

As far as the uniform goes, the jaggedness of the hem stripe clashes with the straightness of the shoulder/sleeve stripes. I would go with both jagged or both straight just for consistency sake. Also, on the away sweater the red number looks kind of weird to me. Maybe try a navy number with red and silver outlines.

jNTsTyQ.png

• 7 months later...

Archived