interesting uniform "discovery"

colinturner95

There was a guy on Wikipedia who insisted on listing all the fashion jerseys right alongside all the official ones. Made up little full uniform graphics and everything. His rationale was "If the team sells it, it has to be official."

Maybe that's where the bad recollections come from.

The bucs did wear black jerseys though....

This is like the 3rd time this week someone has said that, the Bucs have never wore black jerseys, they were only fashion/Madden jerseys

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

There was a guy on Wikipedia who insisted on listing all the fashion jerseys right alongside all the official ones. Made up little full uniform graphics and everything. His rationale was "If the team sells it, it has to be official."

Maybe that's where the bad recollections come from.

Gotta love, Wikipedia and its founder Jimmy Wales. Beyond fleecing people out of their hard-earned money to keep the largest and most-accurate free-information site available to the masses of us peons, they have moronic contributors like that amongst their ranks.

The bucs did wear black jerseys though....

This is like the 3rd time this week someone has said that, the Bucs have never wore black jerseys, they were only fashion/Madden jerseys

And DON'T make me dig up the NFL Uniform Combos MASSIVE thread that has everything from 2002-2008 (I think). Mainly I should know because I did at LEAST 3 of them for each season.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the world of Madden Fashion Uniforms,these baby's are only worn on Madden but not in the pros.Seriously though in Madden they have Silver Jerseys For the Raiders,Gold Jerseys for the Rams and 49ers,and the Buccaneers had black jersey.It's ridiculous how they trick people.

I don't mind them, most are pretty cool, actually.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived