2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Yes, but I've long since given up on trying to gain any sort of favor around here, as I know it's just not possible.

You should probably just leave, then, instead of continuing to annoy us further.

In simplest possible terms: no.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone seen these?

newkentuckyfootballunis.jpg

Interesting, jerseys appear to have a SoD-esque roundel on the collar.

meeks.jpg

that basketball jersey has been replaced at least twice already. But yes it is a SOD jersey. Pretty much anything Nike handed out to it's top schools in the last 6-7 years has been SOD

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is only tangentially related to uniforms, but as if we needed any more reason to think of Oregon as a bunch of unrelenting douchebags:

247816_10150213858629706_45710364705_6875100_4380273_n.jpg

This billboard is no different thatn any other billboard put up anywhere else in the States. Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, etc. I'm sorry but everyone who's bagging this because it's Oregon? They aren't the only ones putting these out so I don't see why everyone has to turned this into another anti-Oregon rant. I'd think Michigan's sweater vest billboard is more of a douche bag move than this. This is no different than the placards that are around every other college stadium

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's not a billboard.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This is only tangentially related to uniforms, but as if we needed any more reason to think of Oregon as a bunch of unrelenting douchebags:

247816_10150213858629706_45710364705_6875100_4380273_n.jpg

This billboard is no different thatn any other billboard put up anywhere else in the States. Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, etc. I'm sorry but everyone who's bagging this because it's Oregon? They aren't the only ones putting these out so I don't see why everyone has to turned this into another anti-Oregon rant. I'd think Michigan's sweater vest billboard is more of a douche bag move than this. This is no different than the placards that are around every other college stadium

Yes it is. It's Oregon. It's Nike. : . It's bad.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yes, but I've long since given up on trying to gain any sort of favor around here, as I know it's just not possible.

You should probably just leave, then, instead of continuing to annoy us further.

Then, again, don't complain about how it's "impossible" to curry favor with the rest of the forum (which is absolutely untrue). You're doing yourself no favors with this "woe-is-me, everyone hates me but I refuse to leave" routine.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I've dug my own grave and I accept that. I can carry on while being aware of that fact.

I won't continue this discussion.

anyone seen these?

meeks.jpg

that basketball jersey has been replaced at least twice already. But yes it is a SOD jersey. Pretty much anything Nike handed out to it's top schools in the last 6-7 years has been SOD

Actually I'm pretty sure the photo I posted was the template prior to the SoD (the one with the collarbone "horns"). This is Kentucky's SoD uniform:

jodiemeeks.jpg

Kentucky has worn the small shield shaped collar patch on their most recent Hyper Elite uniforms, thus why I referred to the circular patch as the SoD roundel.

Harrellson_web.jpg

I guess I should've referred to it as "similar to a Nike Elite team's basketball jerseys' collar roundel". :P

Then, again, don't complain about how it's "impossible" to curry favor with the rest of the forum (which is absolutely untrue). You're doing yourself no favors with this "woe-is-me, everyone hates me but I refuse to leave" routine.

Enough already. All of you. I'm sick you guys turning every thread into a pissing match.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

But...Oregon pisses further than Arizona

As for Kentucky's collars, that is just the look of the new Speed Machine cut from Nike, they have some crazy fat collar (see: Oregon MNC unis, BSU bowl game unis, TCU new unis)

I don't think they are attempting to mimic the teams basketball uniforms, rather that is just the cut and any similarities are coincidence

Can we ban any of these turds that are having pissing matches about their schools that don't apply to uniforms?

To keep it on topic, if there was ever a school that should have a grey facemask for their helmet, it's Kentucky.

Completely disagree. This is undeniable

RID-31628a.jpg

Agreed. The solid blue-white looks fantastic.

Is it just me, or is there a slight gradient on the numbers?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No, that's probably just a shadow. If they were going to do a gradient, it wouldn't be just in the corner like that.

No, that's probably just a shadow. If they were going to do a gradient, it wouldn't be just in the corner like that.

This is NIke we're talking about. They never no what they are supposed to do.

It would seem appropriate to go ahead and change the subtitle back to "oregon :censored:fest" or whatever it used to be.

Regarding the Kentucky uniforms, I don't know, that looks like some sort of fake to me. Just the way the numbers and circular logo look, also the way the wordmark looks to be a different angle than the front numbers. I feel like the legit nike mockups we've seen have been much less photoshop-py, the legit ones look like an actual uniform, this looks like a mediocre photoshop job. You never know with nike but that's just how this is coming across to me.

This is NIke we're talking about. They never no what they are supposed to do.

I'm with Kevin. I'd say if the numbers had a gradient fill that the TV numbers would also have a gradient fill, which isn't depicted in this graphic. Perhaps they're a semi-reflective material or like Kevin said simply a shadow.

It would seem appropriate to go ahead and change the subtitle back to "oregon :censored:fest" or whatever it used to be.

Regarding the Kentucky uniforms, I don't know, that looks like some sort of fake to me. Just the way the numbers and circular logo look, also the way the wordmark looks to be a different angle than the front numbers. I feel like the legit nike mockups we've seen have been much less photoshop-py, the legit ones look like an actual uniform, this looks like a mediocre photoshop job. You never know with nike but that's just how this is coming across to me.

Given we've seen Purdue and Oklahoma St. mock ups on this template (all crappy cell phone photos nonetheless) whether or not they're the uniforms they will be wearing next season I'm pretty sure those are official Nike graphics. Based upon the fact that these images depict the latest Nike Speed Machine uniform cut and "Air Talon" footwear (er whatever the :censored: they're called, the ones Oregon, TCU, and Boise St. wore in their bowl games), I'd say these must've come from Nike.

anyone seen these?

meeks.jpg

I know this is the same uniforms that Ohio State got at the same time, but I think you're right it's just an Elite team uniform and not a SOD.

If those are Kentucky's new foorball jerseys they should look pretty good this year, but I'd put a UK logo on the sleeves if the numbers are on the shoulders

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

anyone seen these?

meeks.jpg

I know this is the same uniforms that Ohio State got at the same time, but I think you're right it's just an Elite team uniform and not a SOD.

If those are Kentucky's new foorball jerseys they should look pretty good this year, but I'd put a UK logo on the sleeves if the numbers are on the shoulders

Yeah, also worn by Florida, Duke, Clemson, et. al. The SoD was highlighted by the broad-shouldered fitted jersey cut and parachute shorts.

syracuse_2_019.jpg

Archived