2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the ND equipment dude (have to go to link)

http://lockerz.com/s/113190125

http://lockerz.com/s/112876245

Those are quite possibly the worst looking gloves I have ever seen in my entire life.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there--and now adidas has gotten in on the act...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Is it safe to say that Miami will not be getting new uniforms this year?

Not neccesarily. The new coach wants them (and they may have ordered them), but it takes time. Nike got Clemson the throwback pants Dabo wanted 2 seasons ago, but the jerseys didn't arrive before the season. I hope they do, though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another season.

Not neccesarily. The new coach wants them (and they may have ordered them), but it takes time. Nike got Clemson the throwback pants Dabo wanted 2 seasons ago, but the jerseys didn't arrive before the season. I hope they do, though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another season.

I hope to God they don't mess them up.

What would that be?

What would that be?

Stupid, ugly, unnecessary piping. Look at what they did to Miami's Pro Combat's last year, completely hideous.

What would that be?

Stupid, ugly, unnecessary piping. Look at what they did to Miami's Pro Combat's last year, completely hideous.

I don't think Nike is going to confuse a throwback look with a pro combat rivalry uniform, but we'll see.

I don't really trust Nike when it comes to their design skills.

Trust me, Nike is capable of making uniforms that don't totally suck. For example, see Arizona's new uniforms. HUGE improvement over the 2009 uniforms. Instead of doing something crazy, Nike went in the opposite direction and did something much simpler. If the rumors of Miami wanting to return to the 80s Schnellenberger/Johnson style uniforms, then I get the feeling Nike won't screw it up.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Trust me, Nike is capable of making uniforms that don't totally suck. For example, see Arizona's new uniforms. HUGE improvement over the 2009 uniforms. Instead of doing something crazy, Nike went in the opposite direction and did something much simpler. If the rumors of Miami wanting to return to the 80s Schnellenberger/Johnson style uniforms, then I get the feeling Nike won't screw it up.

I sure hope so.

That may be, but they are still terrible. Pixelated stripes which don't go the full length of the pants/helmets suck. I imagine Nike would do something like that with Miami, make a throwback look with "modern technology" such as silly templates and half-stripes.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I actually like the stripe fade, and you can hardly even see it on the helmet anyway.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Take it with a grain of salt. EA's far from perfect when it comes to uniforms in the game.

Apparently, these are the new Hawaii uniforms.

ncaa12neve.jpg

ncaa12nevd.jpg

ncaa12neva.jpg

ncaa12nevc.jpg

my pack desperately needs to ditch the 10 year old miami knock off's and get back to the basics of a navy jersey and silver pants...such a great color scheme completely wasted.

Archived