2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Ok, so there's an exception to nearly every rule.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hardly call Adidas' uniforms atrocities. Yes, the Techfit (I can never remember how to capitalize it) template severely truncated the stripes, but at least it didn't totally destroy the design aesthetic.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'd hardly call Adidas' uniforms atrocities. Yes, the Techfit (I can never remember how to capitalize it) template severely truncated the stripes, but at least it didn't totally destroy the design aesthetic.

That counts as destroying the aesthetic to me.

The design aesthetic was destroyed the minute they stopped wearing these:

1.jpg

I won't argue that, but Adidas could have done a lot worse when transitioning UCLA to the new template.

ncaa12neva.jpg

my pack desperately needs to ditch the 10 year old miami knock off's and get back to the basics of a navy jersey and silver pants...such a great color scheme completely wasted.

They should've just kept the last set. Silver pants help that set out so much.

Now that UConn has ditched this look, Nevada could take it over and make a few tweaks to make it one of the best looking uniforms in football--

football-honored.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

USF

264623_10150296812759073_150042789072_9243285_7324817_n.jpg

Awesome, I like this a lot.....

I had heard rumors of a tweak to USF's unis, but nothing tangible until now.

Not a fan. And I won't be until there's substantial gold somewhere other than (what has become) the alternate helmet.

starting to sound like Maryland may have a special uniform for the Miami game. They are asking fans to wear certain colors based on where they sit. One Maryland site is speculating/hoping this will be the helmet:

158783.JPG

Other schools have done than before without rolling out a new uni. But since it's Miami they may be doing a blackout game. I hope those helmets are not involved.

I know plenty of other schools have done it without new uniforms. The only reason I mentioned the new uniforms is bc of what some on a maryland message board are saying. I have no inside knowledge about Maryland or UA.

Apparently, these are the new Hawaii uniforms.

ncaa12neve.jpg

my pack desperately needs to ditch the 10 year old miami knock off's and get back to the basics of a navy jersey and silver pants...such a great color scheme completely wasted.

They should've just kept the last set. Silver pants help that set out so much.

Those (new) pants are TERRIBLE. I hate stripes on the back of pant legs.

Call me crazy, but in my opinion white pants that have dark streaks starting right under the butt cheeks make the players look like they've soiled themselves.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Call me crazy, but in my opinion white pants that have dark streaks starting right under the butt cheeks make the players look like they've soiled themselves.

I don't know about that, but it does look horrific.

Archived