2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

The design aesthetic was destroyed the minute they stopped wearing these:

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/1071561600/_i/2110717/1.jpg

Smartest man on the forums^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, the block numbers aren't terrible for UCLA, but those look so much better.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the block numbers aren't terrible for UCLA, but those look so much better.

Yup. The block looks fine but in my mind UCLA's identity is the old number font. Still, even with the block numbers, UCLA has one of the best uniforms in college football.

BB52Big.jpg

There is a rumor that Texas A&M will wear throwbacks against Arkansas this year. Can anyone confirm?

Hadn't heard that. I just hope they show up for once against an SEC school.

There is a rumor that Texas A&M will wear throwbacks against Arkansas this year. Can anyone confirm?

Did you watch the Arkansas game last year? They showed up for that one; in fact, they could've won that one.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Did you watch the Arkansas game last year? They showed up for that one; in fact, they could've won that one.

... yeah but they didn't

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

... yeah but they didn't

Well yeah, that's what "could've won" implies: that they didn't win. My point is accurate. A&M did more than show up against that particular SEC foe.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Yup. The block looks fine but in my mind UCLA's identity is the old number font. Still, even with the block numbers, UCLA has one of the best uniforms in college football.

Agreed, & this is coming from someone who prefers the block font. UCLA has some great unis, but too bad that the techfit ruined the stripes.

Probably already mentioned in this thread but Kentucky will unveil their new football unis on thursday. Still nike so they probably won't change to much but we'll see.

Spoiler: they'll probably look exactly like the CGI pics already posted. Nike gives those to schools to show recruits.

The AD mentioned something about throwbacks two years ago after the ags first wore their white helmets against Arkansas, but I haven't heard anything new about it since then other than rumblings of fans wishing they would wear throwbacks for a game. I would imagine if they were to do a throw back it with either be a fauxback with the white helmet and the current "aTm" logo in maroon or a replace the logo with helmet numbers to resemble the John David Crow days.

The AD mentioned something about throwbacks two years ago after the ags first wore their white helmets against Arkansas, but I haven't heard anything new about it since then other than rumblings of fans wishing they would wear throwbacks for a game. I would imagine if they were to do a throw back it with either be a fauxback with the white helmet and the current "aTm" logo in maroon or a replace the logo with helmet numbers to resemble the John David Crow days.

What was the result last time A&M wore white helmets against Arkansas? I recall it being pretty awful, so it seems kind of strange they'd want to do that again.

Ea sports' new teambuilder site is now live. You can see all the new uniforms coming out this year.

Wait till you see Marylands..ALL YELLOW UNIS and new black ones. I actually think i like them

Also..looks like Colorado is going back to the Kordell Stewart era uniforms for home and road this year. Love them

Ea sports' new teambuilder site is now live. You can see all the new uniforms coming out this year.

Wait till you see Marylands..ALL YELLOW UNIS and new black ones. I actually think i like them

Also..looks like Colorado is going back to the Kordell Stewart era uniforms for home and road this year. Love them

What's the link?

ltj009.png

From a quick look, nothing substantial changed. I think there is probably a new stadium and that is it. Still no socks, still can't edit the players' attire/appearance, still four jersey options with two being white, still no manufacturer's logo. I am a little dissapointed.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Apparently, the Big Ten didn't mandate its teams wear the new logo like the Pac 12 did. Illinois and Indiana are the only Big Ten teams wearing the logos on the chest. And since the B is just a white outline with the number in jersey color, all you see from a distance is "1G". Once again, bang-up job on the logo, Big Ten.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived