My MLB Concepts

DrAwesomeberry

TEAMS: Texas Rangers Kansas City Royals Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Seattle Mariners

First time making a concept, so it may be a little sloppy

RangersHome.png

Tried to combine the best of all eras of the team. 80s Ryan era script, 90s red, and current cap logo. I really like their current number and NOB font, but I hate the drop shadow on the current home jersey, so I just cut that out.

C+C welcome

Most people's first concepts will usually be a little sloppy, but it doesn't take away from your concept. Nice design, I like the red instead of the blue the Rangers use. A nice cross of old and new. Really nice design.

Keep posting/designing, you'll get better the more you do. :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice work.

Is it tradition the number on the Right Breast?

It looks like it should be T right number left.

I don't think I've ever seen a team with it like that. I'm sure there is some old jersey that way but at least every modern jersey I can think of has the logo on the left

As far as your sleeveless jersey, and I may be wrong, wouldn't having to wear two tops make it hotter?

As far as your sleeveless jersey, and I may be wrong, wouldn't having to wear two tops make it hotter?

Well, baseball players always wear an undershirt under their jerseys because they are pretty itchy without one. The sleeve length can be made shorter than the jersey so you can't see it, but it's always there.

Total aside here, but it's always bothered me how the "T" on the Rangers caps doesn't match the T used on their jerseys. It's been that way since they introduced the logo in 1994.

You mean on the away jersey?

1358.gif

ly8hthrgdteva4uanjibekqhc.gif

They look pretty similar. The script is just the T without a drop shadow.

Total aside here, but it's always bothered me how the "T" on the Rangers caps doesn't match the T used on their jerseys. It's been that way since they introduced the logo in 1994.

If Texas' "T"s hurt your head, don't ever compare Detroit's "D"s or New York's "NY"s. Texas' "T"s ain't nothin' when you look at those.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

I created a road jersey. I didn't worry about having to make the T's match because most teams in baseball don't have the letters on their hat logo match the letters on their script. Consistency isn't really that much of an issue between a script and a hat.

RangersRoad.png

I also threw together two colored alternates for both home and road just for the hell of it.

RangerRed.png

Rangersblue.png

Next up is the team currently known as the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Orange County of California of the United States of the Northern Hemisphere of Earth of the Solar System of the Milky Way of the Universe. :P

I brought the Angels back to navy but with their current logos and scripts. I think it turned out pretty well. I also changed the halos on the A's back to bright yellow for greater contrast.

Angelshomeupdate.png

AngelsRoadupdate.png

EDIT: Just cleaned up the scripts and hat

Archived