Super Bowl XLV Field Concept

JQK

I really like this, but I think the NFL would want their logo at halfway, but that said you've made a terrible super bowl logo look not so terrible because the whole design is great!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Much better then what they currently do with putting the NFL shield in the middle and the superbowl logo on each side of the field. Question. Does the away team always get the right endzone? Just did a quick look up on google from the past few superbowls and the away teams on the right, so when the Steelers make the superbowl then their helmet logo wouldn't show. :P

3535rx3.jpg

I like this ALOT. I miss the days when the helmets were on either side of midfield, it really looked great. I'd hope to see this make a return, and you've executed this well. Great job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Much better then what they currently do with putting the NFL shield in the middle and the superbowl logo on each side of the field. Question. Does the away team always get the right endzone? Just did a quick look up on google from the past few superbowls and the away teams on the right, so when the Steelers make the superbowl then their helmet logo wouldn't show. :P

. Yes, the away team end zone is to the right, which also alternates conferences. This year, the AFC is on the right.

iq5b7nF.png

Looking at the slideshow from WFAA, the numbers will be outlined in Navy blue, as they are on the Cowboys' field. There aren't currently red and blue stripes on the 50 either, but they could always add those in later, although the Super Bowl field has been without them for a few years now.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

. Yes, the away team end zone is to the right, which also alternates conferences. This year, the AFC is on the right.

I think for this time only, since the cowboys play there, the home team (packers) will be using their regular sideline up to from the press box which is the close to their locker room and the end zone will be on the right of the press box, next year It will be back to their regular spots for XLVI (if there will be one) and don't be suprised the configuration will be used for the NY/NJ Supe' in 2014 also.

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived