Pack to ride the white jersey in Dallas?

lahaye7

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I'd say hell-to-the-naw to the Packers choosing to wear white, but they were wearing white in Dallas when the Aaron Rodgers era began. I have to say I'm not sure what I'd choose if it were up to me.

I'll take the Packer fans input in that one.

I'm also def cheering for the Packers!! I hate Roethlisberger

(a young girl walks into a pub. she sits down at the bar. a certain employee notices she looks underaged and asks, "excuse me, would you like a Roethlisburger or a Mettenburger? or how about a B.A.L.T?". the girl asks, "what's a B.A.L.T?" ... the man replies, "a Big Ass Lawrence Taylor!" ...

ok. i'm done here.

No way...they're the GREEN Bay Packers. Whenever they have the choice, they wear GREEN.

Didn't the Steelers choose to wear white in their last superbowl?

No, the NFC is designated home team in odd-numbered games. The Steelers chose white unis in Super Bowl XL.

As for what the Packers choose, wouldnt surprise me to see the roadies, but who knows.

I'm pretty sure it alternates. Colts (AFC) wore blue last year then it would be the Packers (NFC) turn to where the colours.

They've also won all of their Super Bowl's in Green, So GREEN it is.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I'm pretty sure it alternates. Colts (AFC) wore blue last year then it would be the Packers (NFC) turn to where the colours.

Nah, the Pack wore white in Super Bowl II (aka the Second NFL-AFL Championship Game).

If you were saying we've never lost in green, then nevermind ^_^

It's where I sit.

Wouldn't the Steelers be home since they are the 2 seed while the Packers are the 6 seed?

Seeds don't matter in the Super Bowl.

I hope the Packers wear white, though. Their away uniform, from head to toe, is one of my favorite uniforms in all of sports.

Nah, the Pack wore white in Super Bowl II (aka the Second NFL-AFL Championship Game).

If you were saying we've never lost in green, then nevermind ^_^

Haha wow my mistake thanks for the correction. They did wear White in SBII.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Somewhat O/T, but if the Packers win, that pretty much guarantees that they're never gonna overhaul their unis. I thought the Brett Favre fiasco may have opened the door for one, but with three different championship eras in the same basic look, it'd be unlikely to ever come up again. Of course, the problems with the disappearing sleeves (that were my main reason for wanting an overhaul) may soon be a moot point anyway with the impending Nike takeover.

No way...they're the GREEN Bay Packers. Whenever they have the choice, they wear GREEN.

No that was Super Bowl XL. All the games they played were all on the road and decided to keep going with the white jerseys.

Pittsburgh choose to wear white in Super Bowl 40 (vs Seahawks) because they won road games in Cincy, Indy and Denver to get to the big game. They did wear white in Super Bowl 43 (vs Cardinals), but the Cardinals chose to wear red. AFC teams are the home team in even Super Bowls; NFC teams are the home team in odd Super Bowls.

The last 6 teams to win the Super Bowl wore their white jerseys.. Possible factor?

Why?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived