Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

GFB

I like the retro look of it, very nice! The logo is pretty neat too. I hope when Tampa Bay shows thier new unis, that they have this sort of look to it. Great job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

These look awesome. Love the logo. Simple yet effective. Unfortunately for the Bolts, the blue and white colour scheme might be a little too close to the Leafs. I hope for their sake it isn't when they release them. I think my favourite part is the oversized TV numbers.

Idk... it looks too similar to the Panthers' alt logo for it to work IMO.

TBLGFB.png95.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

These look awesome. Love the logo. Simple yet effective. Unfortunately for the Bolts, the blue and white colour scheme might be a little too close to the Leafs. I hope for their sake it isn't when they release them. I think my favourite part is the oversized TV numbers.

That's why I kinda darkened/muddled the royal blue that they are currently using right now to provide some contrast to the Leafs... It doesn't do much, but it does help distinguish the two teams a little.

Idk... it looks too similar to the Panthers' alt logo for it to work IMO.

TBLGFB.png95.gif

Aren't the Panthers phasing out that logo?

True... let's just hope they don't go all "double blue" permanently on us.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This looks really slick, I love the colors, logo, everything. However, I think the black and silver is needed to make this not look like the leafs, just too close. work with those colors and this could be great. As much as I like the blue and white, it just isn't working for me.

maehl.png

Archived