BEST. MASCOT. EVER.

pianoknight

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR, Def Leppard's one-armed drummer was bad ass.

Okay. Continue...

Def Leppard is nothing more than 80's pop metal band.

Let's not oversell his abilities, even when he had two arms.

Jim, you know you couldn't beat a one-armed man in a snare drumming contest.

That's great, but also unbelievably confusing as to why someone wouldn't raise a complaint of it's "design."

Easy, because it isn't pronounced like butt, nor are they as immature as you are.

I know it's not pronounced "butt," but I'm sure it's going to elicit some criticism, regardless of whether you follow sports design as closely as we do. It would be like someone calling a team the New York Bombers. You don't think that would raise some questions.

And don't question my maturity, as I didn't laugh like a little kid when I saw it. It was more of a head-shake/face-palm reaction. I don't find human stupidity that humorous.

That's great, but also unbelievably confusing as to why someone wouldn't raise a complaint of it's "design."

Easy, because it isn't pronounced like butt, nor are they as immature as you are.

I know it's not pronounced "butt," but I'm sure it's going to elicit some criticism, regardless of whether you follow sports design as closely as we do. It would be like someone calling a team the New York Bombers. You don't think that would raise some questions.

And don't question my maturity, as I didn't laugh like a little kid when I saw it. It was more of a head-shake/face-palm reaction. I don't find human stupidity that humorous.

Considering New Yorkers still call the Yankees the Bronx Bombers, no it doesn't raise any questions.

(Poor joke attempt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVxiHC9AJQw

This better be their fight song

While we're on the topic of Def Leppard, you listen to this song, then to most

fast songs, focus on the drums, you'll have a deja vu feeling...

And if you want to really talk about mascot, the only true mascot is Youppi!

Do you know any other Mascot who actually worked for 2 different teams? look him up..

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Considering New Yorkers still call the Yankees the Bronx Bombers, no it doesn't raise any questions.

That nickname was created pre-9/11.

(Poor joke attempt)

Do you know any other Mascot who actually worked for 2 different teams? look him up..

You do know that Mutt Lange was both Def Leppard's and Shania Twain's producer, right? If I recall correctly, he and Shania are married, too.

Sigs are for sissies.

(Poor joke attempt)

You do know that Mutt Lange was both Def Leppard's and Shania Twain's producer, right? If I recall correctly, he and Shania are married, too.

WERE married.

Lange's been behind a lot of popular music over the years, eveything from AC/DC to Michael freakin Bolton:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_John_%22Mutt%22_Lange#Produced_albums

"School for the Deaf Leopards" is right up there with "Buffalo Bills".

Archived