MC2's N(ike)FL Concepts

MC2

Like Arizona's unis except for the helmet stripe.

Good work on the other unis.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, sorry for not posting a team in a while. The next three teams was the Browns, then Dallas then Denver. But I currently have nothing creative for the Broncos so I just decided to post Dallas and Cleveland.

Cleveland Browns:

Didn't change much, took away the white on the sleeves and made 3 stripes.

Home Home Alt. Away Away Alt. Alternate Alternate Alt.

Dallas Cowboys:

Kept most stuff, instead of stripes on the arms, I made a stripe on the front and back on top.

Home Home Alt. Away Away Alt.

Denver Broncos coming VERY soon!

Enjoy!

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• 1 month later...

Browns unis turned out really nice...especially with the numbers on the helmets. Nice work!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I like the Lions alot, but you should make the white pants stripe match the white jersey's stripes by switching the colors. I think it would pop alot more, but other then that its a nice set.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 3 weeks later...

I am really sorry for not posting teams very often, here's the Green Bay Packers, and I will have the Texans by next week hopefully: (I don't know why I wrote PLAYER instead of Jennings, my bad)

Home:

packershome.png

Home Alt:

packershomealt.png

Away:

packersaway.png

Away Alt:

packersawayalt.png

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

For the Lions, you should flip the color of all the pants stripes. Other than that I really like it!

I'm not a huge fan of the Packers. I would keep the helmet yellow, take away the collar stripe, and match the helmet stripe to the rest of the set.

For the Lions, you should flip the color of all the pants stripes. Other than that I really like it!

I'm not a huge fan of the Packers. I would keep the helmet yellow, take away the collar stripe, and match the helmet stripe to the rest of the set.

The stripes match. White in the middle, color on the outside.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I meant the style of the stripe...on the jersey and pants you have gaps between all the stripes, but not on the helmet.

I meant the style of the stripe...on the jersey and pants you have gaps between all the stripes, but not on the helmet.

Oh now I understand, I am not home so when I get home I will fix what you think needs fixing.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived