Madden 12

zinman11121

official artwork on the left

tumblr_lkblmrpwp11qh2h65o1_r3_500.png

I can dig it.

Both cover athletes would have worked and it's nice that Hillis made it on the cover over Vick.

ย 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ย 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to the official announcement that IS the cover.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm pretty sure they give the madden cover designs to a design student at some university near tiburon.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm pretty sure they give the madden cover designs to a design student at some university near tiburon.

just saying compared to previous EA covers this one isn't that great. Madden 11 and NBA Live 10 were the best

They just did a photo shoot last week for Hillis in Times Square. No way that's the official cover.

That's the one I found on facebook, but I heard that same news myself. Wouldn't surprise me if they have something far better looking here soon.

twitter

It's about damn time they made Franchise mode more exhaustive. I'm definitely getting Madden 12 as soon as it comes out.

I've gotten it every year since 1st grade (the day it came out) with Madden NFL 2003. Really excited about the little things like actual pictures for future draft players and the ability to trade future picks along with the big things like revamped Superstar interface and Franchise Practice mode.

concepts: washington footballย (2017) ...ย nflย (2013) ...ย yikes

potd 10/20/12

I highly doubt that is the real cover, it would be the worst one to date however.

While that's a subjective opinion, I agree that it would be pretty terrible. A great (and obviously unique) one is the Madden 10 one, along with... well the newer covers are far better than the older ones.

potd 10/20/12

I'm just wondering how the Custom Playbooks run. Give us a freaking bone, EA Sports!

I'm hoping Madden 12 has more audibles, especially on punting and the opponent has the punt block formation showing.

Huge improvements to Franchise and Superstar mode

Looks absolutely wonderful!

Almost everything here is a great improvement that should finally make Madden feel like a better version of the last gen. rather than a step back.

Those new features do sound pretty tasty, but I'll hold my breath until I read some gamer reviews.

twitter

Almost everything here is a great improvement that should finally make Madden feel like a better version of the last gen. rather than a step back.

Those new features do sound pretty tasty, but I'll hold my breath until I read some gamer reviews.

I'm kind of in the same boat, but I do have my hopes up about Madden for the first time in awhile. Last year's game was basically a patch job of the previous year's one.

I'm kind of in the same boat, but I do have my hopes up about Madden for the first time in awhile. Last year's game was basically a patch job of the previous year's one.

Agreed. But what we were told last year this time was like The chain gang isn't coming out every other play! BEST MADDEN EVERR

One thing I want to see is the ability to move stadiums without relocating. Changing tean names but staying in the same city. And please, better custom logos.

potd 10/20/12

Archived