MLB 11: The Show Uniforms

rmackman

What about the old teal Marlins uni's?

Now your talking Griffin I thought the Marlins teal unis was already in the game! =)

It is, but they screwed it up. We'll see if they fix it this year. If not, I have a way to get their attention. =)

I know what you mean BgMack I feel the same way about the Padres throwback. Kinda like New Era never getting the 83 White Sox hat right.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now your talking Griffin I thought the Marlins teal unis was already in the game! =)

It is, but they screwed it up. We'll see if they fix it this year. If not, I have a way to get their attention. =)

Oh yeah Mack what's your plan? =)

Once the game is out I'm writing a report for one of the guys who works for Sony as per his request. To make it easier/faster I'd like to assign different teams to other CCSLC members. I'll create a format so that it's uniform, and easy to read.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Oh yeah Mack what's your plan? =)

Once the game is out I'm writing a report for one of the guys who works for Sony as per his request. To make it easier/faster I'd like to assign different teams to other CCSLC members. I'll create a format so that it's uniform, and easy to read.

I like that plan and I wanna be part of it!! =)

it would be amazing to see Sony try to expand their sports game creation. MLB The Show has been the best sports game...last years might have been the best sports video game ever. they are awesome.

just reminds me how much it sucks to own an xbox...

If there's ever been a better one I haven't played it. I'm in my third full season with the Giants and I'm still not tired of the game. (I play every game. No sims etc. so they take a while.)

On topic, I saw someone mentioned there will be a "mix and match" feature this year. Outside some of the really glaring flaws in some of the uniforms, not being able to mix up the hats, jerseys, etc. is my only complaint with the game; and it's a very minor complaint. Otherwise, MLB 10 The Show is the perfect sports video game.

BB52Big.jpg

I would like to see the set from the "we are family" pirates. I think they celebrate it in some fashion every year and at least wear the yellows. I think two years ago they did a whole weekend of it.

So there is or isn't mix/match?

KISSwall09.jpg

I would really like the Braves 80's-era powder blue roads to be in the game. If the script is navy in the game as it was in real life, I would use the solid navy hat with it.

I'm with you on this one Sack and if they have the Braves 80s style home uniform perfect I would love to see how Chipper Jones and Tim Hudson looks in the 80s look.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay the game is out! So who wants to be a part of my uniform research group to send to Sony? I'll start assigning teams to people once I have enough. I'm obviously going to do Florida and Milwaukee myself.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Okay the game is out! So who wants to be a part of my uniform search group to send to Sony? I'll start assigning teams to people once I have enough. I'm obviously going to do Florida and Milwaukee myself.

Count me in!! =)

Okay the game is out! So who wants to be a part of my uniform research group to send to Sony? I'll start assigning teams to people once I have enough. I'm obviously going to do Florida and Milwaukee myself.

Count me in!! =)

Do you have two teams you'd like to work on?

spacer.png

I do but the problem is I don't know how to make a uniforms concept and I do wanna helped.

My 2 teams are the Padres & Angels.

Alright, so now we have:

BgMack27 - Milwaukee & Florida

RETROJR - San Diego & LA Angels

RyanB06 - Boston & Philadelphia

CC97 - Toronto

Still Available:

1. Arizona
  2. Atlanta
  3. Baltimore
  4. Boston
  5. Chicago Cubs
  6. Chicago White Sox
  7. Cincinnati
  8. Cleveland
  9. Colorado
  10. Detroit
  11. Florida
  12. Houston
  13. Kansas City
  14. Los Angeles Angels
  15. Los Angeles Dodgers
  16. Milwaukee
  17. Minnesota
  18. New York Mets
  19. New York Yankees
  20. Oakland
  21. Philadelphia
  22. Pittsburgh
  23. San Diego
  24. San Francisco
  25. Seattle
  26. St. Louis
  27. Tampa Bay
  28. Texas
  29. Toronto
  30. Washington

spacer.png

Archived