When Nike Takes over the CFL

agentrygraphics

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Features:

- Sublimated wheat pattern on side panels.

- Wheat pattern on center helmet stripe.

- Again, tough to tell silver from white on the player. That's white pants and silver sleeves.

riders2.jpg

Best one so far! :notworthy::flagcanada:

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

This is a brilliant series. Usually when you see someone completely redesigning a league it's 50/50 if you'd prefer the new concept or the old uniform, but somehow, every team posted here would look sharper with these uniforms than they do now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't like the Lions jersey, it needs more orange. I hate the all black thing with just orange accents (yes I am a BC born BC Lions fan so maybe I'm stubborn wanting more orange).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I don't like the Lions jersey, it needs more orange. I hate the all black thing with just orange accents (yes I am a BC born BC Lions fan so maybe I'm stubborn wanting more orange).

as an eskimo fan, i`m also leaning towards our current colours... any chance you could redo the eskimo one with green & yellow??

Really love what you have done here, especially with Sask and Tor. One suggestion: change the Argo socks to light blue instead of dark blue for greater contrast with the pants and greater emphasis on the fact the team is the "Double Blue." Otherwise these concepts are really brilliant.

Archived