My personal baseball league concept

oaklandhusker

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pretty decent. A little too cartoonist.

So what could I do to fix that? I'm sorry, it's just this is my first attempt at this stuff, so I need all the advice I can get.

curve the lines, make the baseball streak more streaky and less shapey

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I cant find it. If you want feedback, make it easy on us, Im not going to go through links and popup blockers just to see it and my guess is others might feel the same way. Just a suggestion, not trying to be a dick.

Not a problem, if you could just tell me how to get the picture to show up in the thread so I don't need a stupid link...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I cant find it. If you want feedback, make it easy on us, Im not going to go through links and popup blockers just to see it and my guess is others might feel the same way. Just a suggestion, not trying to be a dick.

Not a problem, if you could just tell me how to get the picture to show up in the thread so I don't need a stupid link...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I understand, I didnt know how to upload images either at first.

What I do is set up an account on photobucket.com. Upload images on that site. Then click on the "Direct Link" which appears if you place the mouse cursor over the image there. Then when posting on Creamer's site here, click the "Insert Image" icon in the above menu. Then paste the link into there and paste it in.

It's kind of a lot of work and tedious, but hopefully that helps. If you need more clarification, just ask. Most people are pretty helpful around here.

1. There is a lot of wasted space.

2. The ball looks to be shaped wrong.

3. The stitching looks too inconsistent.

4. The font is boring.

I would find something other than paint. It seems like you are working harder than you have to, and there are better tools out there.

Keep practicing, you can only improve.

4. The font is boring.

I would find something other than paint. It seems like you are working harder than you have to, and there are better tools out there.

1. It is modeled loosely after the MLB logo.

2. It's an exact circle.

3. I know.

4. So what font would you suggest?

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

4. The font is boring.

1. It is modeled loosely after the MLB logo.

2. It's an exact circle.

3. I know.

4. So what font would you suggest?

1. I'm well aware that it is based off of the MLB logo. It still has a lot of wasted space. Your action is taking your eye away for the box, but you have bold colors within the box. It is conflicting. I would personally make the motion curve within the box more, and the ball only slightly exit the box. It fills the space better, yet still gives that "breaking free" motion.

2. Your baseball is roughly 204 points wide, and 175 points tall.

4. I would suggest confining the "WBL" between the stitching, with a squeeze type effect.

Other suggestions:

Keep the ball white. It offers a nice contrast to you background colors.

Download Paint.net.

Practice. You will get there.

I made a new logo. I actually think that this one's much better. I'm really hoping that people LOVE it, because I'm still using paint (it's free. If there's a better free one, let me know), so it's incredibly hard to edit it one it's done.

Here it is- The World Baseball League:

LEAGUELOGO-1.jpg

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Oakland regulators?

try using PAINT.NET

I'll take a look at paint.net, but my dad is the only one who can install stuff on my computer, so it would be hard...

Oakland Regulators-- It's a decent name, but it would be hard to do a really good concept, & I want something that's related to the city itself...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Archived