New Contest: Winter League make-over

oaklandhusker

Just to clarify one more thing: This is NOT the thread you should use to post your submissions. I will start a new thread for that. That being said, can I get some C&C on the primary logo for my Dodgers affiliate, The Brooklyn Trolley?

trolleyprimarylogo.png

I wanted to use the old Brooklyn Dodger font, but I couldn't find it...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify one more thing: This is NOT the thread you should use to post your submissions. I will start a new thread for that. That being said, can I get some C&C on the primary logo for my Dodgers affiliate, The Brooklyn Trolley?

trolleyprimarylogo.png

No comments on my logo? Come on, guys!

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

trolleyprimarylogo.png

Just saying, but it's a competition- not a q and c concept thread

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

trolleyprimarylogo.png

Just saying, but it's a competition- not a q and c concept thread

I know, but this is not going to be the thread where submissions will be posted. This is a discussion of the contest.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

A true contest should be anonymous and only show the final submissions. Otherwise, it either turns into a popularity contest based on the participant (and not the work), or it's just a concept thread.

You should decide: do you just want to post some of your concepts and get some constructive criticism on them, or do want a context where the best art wins? People should enter their best work...if you're still looking for comments while the contest is going on, then it's not your best work (not meant as an insult...if you felt it was your best work you'd submit it as/is).

BUT...

Once the contest ends, it's been strongly encouraged to resubmit the work as a concept and THEN take in all the advice. This way, you see where you stand, and can see what you need to do to improve your work to the next level.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

trolleyprimarylogo.png

I don't have words to describe that.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

trolleyprimarylogo.png

"If ya can't say something nice..."

It really isn't good at all, dude.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived